Luna Element 5

@Alvi84 - that looks tight :)

@andy_rose - Id had to redo the button for the top taskbar. Ill have a go though :)

The black version should be pretty easy to do ill have a look if i get chance.

And btw, what values do I change to get the button a few pixels up?

The values '[start::Button] - ContentMargins = -63, 74, 0, -4' worked fine here.

le5ot.png

Even with the different selection colour used in the latest update of LE5, I found it completely out of place with the Black substyle. Not only that, the Vista teal blue looks even more out of place in this theme.

So here goes my mods (first time modding a visual style, heh):

le5mod13dr.th.jpg le5mod29gn.th.jpg

le5mod31im.jpg

le5mod49xi.th.jpg

le5mod56tx.jpg

I replaced all the Vista teal blue and the selection colour with a dray gray-bluish colour that seems to match that of LE4's Black substyle.

Even with the different selection colour used in the latest update of LE5, I found it completely out of place with the Black substyle. Not only that, the Vista teal blue looks even more out of place in this theme.

So here goes my mods (first time modding a visual style, heh):

*snip*

I replaced all the Vista teal blue and the selection colour with a dray gray-bluish colour that seems to match that of LE4's Black substyle.

Really nice and simple mods. Quite like the color changes you made.

@shaywood - Great startbutton replacement. Really like it.

Nice work on this theme as always. (Y)

For some reason i can't leave your lovely "element 3" version :wub: .

Tried number 4 and now this one and both are amazing (Y), but

for some strange reason i always return to the third version. :blink:

:D

@andy_rose - Id had to redo the button for the top taskbar. Ill have a go though :)

The black version should be pretty easy to do ill have a look if i get chance.

Cool, thanx a million mate :)

Why won't you let people release mods?

Maybe he feels it's a form of 'piracy' editing his core work and giving it off as your creation without him getting any recognition for his work.

Why not just use a credits system (if anyone modded your theme and released it they would acknowledge the theme was originally created from you and post an offical link to the theme)

Why wouldn't you want people to mod your theme. I see poeple making great mods to your theme and you should let them release it. Sure you created a great theme but with more then 1 mind a theme can become even greater.

Think of it like this if chocolate was produced by 1 company think of all the other great chocolate we would have missed out on.

I agree with porjay too.

Plus, I don't think Microsoft or Apple allow any mods of their themes but you don't care to use them :p

Copyright should exist for both sides, not just when you want.