Super Bowl Vote Time!

Super Bowl Winners  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Referees

I am putting my money with the Steelers, but putting my hopes with Seattle. Either victory presents something new to the NFL...whether it's Seattle's first Super Bowl win, or the Steeler's fifth which would give them the lead over the other teams that have four victories.

Last time I checked, Pittsburgh were 4.5 point favourites but I'll go with Seattle. They seemed to dominate Carolina pretty well in the semis.

Last time I checked, Pittsburgh were 4.5 point favourites but I'll go with Seattle. They seemed to dominate Carolina pretty well in the semis.

the steelers dominated their games also, except against indy in which the score was close. but if you saw the game the steelers even dominated that game.

Seattle. Don't under estimate Mike Holmgren. The Steelers have an awesome defense but I think the Seahawks will be able to make that extra big play for the W.

26-20 Seahawks.

I want Steelers to win just so that they have to make new lyrics for the Steelers super bowl song because they wouldnt be able to say "...get that one for the thumb." anymore.

I am putting my money with the Steelers, but putting my hopes with Seattle. Either victory presents something new to the NFL...whether it's Seattle's first Super Bowl win, or the Steeler's fifth which would give them the lead over the other teams that have four victories.

Better check your facts....Dallas (1972, 1978, 1993–4, 1996) and San Fransisco (1982, 1985, 1989–90, 1995) both have 5.

Anyway, I'd like to see Pittsburg win.

Edited by VaLUnTriAn

Wrong. Dallas and San Francisco already have 5 Super Bowl wins.

I think Seattle is more focused & determined.

SUPER BOWL:

Seattle 37

Pittsburgh 24

Seattle more focused and determined?

Pittsburgh had to win out the regular season after loosing to Cincinnati, then they faced the toughest road to the Super Bowl of any team in the NFL. They beat Cincy on the road (rather convincingly), Indy on the road (that should not have been that close.....refs tried to give it away with that overturned pick), and then absolutely destroyed Denver on the road (who dominated New England the week before). Those are seeds 1 through 3 in the more powerful AFC, Seattle had Carolina and the anemic Washington Deadskins offense. Pittsburgh had to practically will their way to the Super Bowl, I doubt there has been a more focused and determined team all season.

Oh and as for my pick......

Here we go Steelers! Here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!