Super Bowl Vote Time!

Super Bowl Winners  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Referees

Herm Edwards is renowned for his skill at screwing up time management, but even he never managed to pull something like this off.

Well, I'm sure if Herm ever had the chance to screw up on that grand a scale he would have :rofl:

"Big" Ben stepped up big time when it counted. :rolleyes:

9/21 123 yrds 0 TDs and 2 INTs. Not to mention that his QB rating was in the 20s or something like that.

Yes, he's the youngest QB to ever win a Super Bowl, but no thanks to him. Except for the questionable rushing TD (I think he got in. It was definitely too close to overturn), he played like a high school QB. It was the worst QB Super Bowl performance ever in many categories.

It was a boring Super Bowl. Neither team should have been there and neither will be there next year. It's pretty sad when the best pass of the night is by a wide receiver.

Though I agree Roethlisberger didn't play well overall you still saw some flashes of brilliance for someone in his second year. Like the presence of mind to somehow know EXACTLY where the line of scrimmage was and complete that big pass to Hines Ward at the one. And he had some nice scrambles/rushes as well.

Im hoping Jerome Bettis doesn't retire.

He has no business coming back. He's a backup RB and if he would return, he will end up being strictly a goal line RB making him a possible third string RB in the Steelers system.

Either way, everyone wanted him to go out a winner including the refs, so everyone got their wish.

P.S. He is officially retired if you didn't know.

Im hoping Jerome Bettis doesn't retire.

Too late. He retired on Sunday.

Though I agree Roethlisberger didn't play well overall you still saw some flashes of brilliance for someone in his second year. Like the presence of mind to somehow know EXACTLY where the line of scrimmage was and complete that big pass to Hines Ward at the one. And he had some nice scrambles/rushes as well.

He had a terrible game, but stopping short of the LOS was impressive. But that throw was terrible. Should've been picked off. It was a duck. He made very few plays of consequence, and by all rights, he should have cost them the game.

Every QB knows where the line of scrimmage is on every play. Seriously, how often do you see a starting QB throw after he has already ran past the line of scrimmage? It only happens on rare occasions. Ben didn't make an amazing play. And then he threw up a horrible hope pass and Hines Ward bailed him out. That pass should have been picked, but Seatle's "awesome" defense just watched Hines Ward catch it.