Live Messenger Refresh Now Available

UNLESS YOU CAN LOG IN TO CONNECT.MICROSOFT.COM AND DOWNLOAD THIS BUILD, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS BETA TESTER ONLY RELEASE. ANYONE REQUESTING LINKS WILL HAVE THEIR POST REMOVED AND A WARNING ISSUED TO THEIR ACCOUNT

-BANGBANG023

We are pleased to announce that we are releasing an early version of the beta refresh exclusively to the managed beta testers! Build 0562 is now available on Microsoft Connect. You are the FIRST to get this build and we are primed and ready to receive your feedback.

Go get it if you are in the beta. :)

Edited by bangbang023

Excellent! I just got the email from the folks over at Live Messenger and I am eager to download. I hope that it's a good one!

What the hell? Where is my email M$?

Whoa, chill FPS Wolverine! Your email is probably on its way. This email is circulating between thousands and thousands of people right now and your mail program may just be slow! I'm sure it's on it's way if you are part of the MANAGED beta program.

Wow. It's very nice too colourful.

I'll get used to it.

BTW, wtf is up with the DP/name,etc being on the right in the main window??!

Edited by coolio319

uhm.. i am in beta but i hate the new Windows Live Messenger Look... using MSN Messenger 7.5 instead.. anyways.. whats new in this build? still looks the same so :s not worth it.. it looks like such a to-be-used-by-kids program :s 7.5 is much more professional

where about do i download this, im in the beta already. link please

If you truly are in the MS Connect program and have received an official Microsoft/MSN Beta invitation, then you should receive an email sent to the account you registered your Connect with regarding where to download it.

any screenshots, comparing the last version and this one, since alot of you are saying it doesnt look the same....

Someone ought to be posting them soon.

Holy crap...the interface is BUTT UGLY. It came up orange by default, and I almost threw up. Are the UI designers over in Seattle all smoking something?

(By the way, if anybody still wants an invite, just e-mail ajh697-wlm@yahoo.ca and I'll hook you up.)

post-94518-1139537527_thumb.jpg

post-94518-1139538179_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andy-Roo

still cant find it:( i got an invite from ms, not from a friend, what sections is it in on ideas live or connect?

Still cant find it either, but I'll just wait :| It is still as ugly as before :\