DS Lite colors announced

Dam there so Sexy and Sleek!!!!! I never owned a DS so I guess its about time I get one!

That navy blue looks plain beautiful.

I hate DS but damn that just looks so sexy. I might have to get one.

Black looks great, i want one.

I would buy one, problem is i might buy a console and one game, i finish the game or get bored of it then never play it again (e.g. my GBA, by GBC got alot of use)

Now, if they allowed homebrew out of the box...

why did they wait so long to make these? It looks so much better. They could have sold many more initially, but I suppose now everyone will buy another one and then all the other people that were on the fence will get a new one (or an original one if the price goes down)

LOL, blind? Sorry just messing around but if you look at the picture again you will see that there is a black one.

What are you blind? It's Navy Blue, not Black. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looks sweet! :)..this is probally the wrong place to ask, but I'll ask anyway...what is the difference between the normal DS and the DS Lite? I know the DS Lite is considerably smaller, but is it just a smaller version of the normal DS or does it trade off features as well?

the only thing i Don't care for about this is the 1 centimetre gameboy cartridge out, i put my DS rumble pack in it and 1 CM will be popped out :(

other than that, extremely sleek and I can't wait to see one in person.