[Beta 1] Gui.Air

Looking good man :punk:

I love the taskbar, button and start panel programs menu. My only suggestion is to add an image for inactive buttons. :)

Only problem I see with it so far is that the Logoff and Shutdown buttons are the same and if you have the "Vista" no text patch it makes it hard to figure out which button is which.

Everything else is great and I love this theme. Most unique theme I've seen in a while.

gui.gif

Look at the corners on the title bar. There are light coloured pixels at the edges on mine.

people never read hehe :rolleyes:

from first post:

"I have alpha-blended the caption bar corners to match the desktop (or any light background), so they look ultra smooth. This is a test and will eventually be removed so the corners look good on dark backgrounds. I am enjoying this style for now so I thought I'd let you see how it felt too."

First of all i have to say kick ass theme!

it is so nice on a tft :) and i most comment that the taskbar font is working real

good with the theme ;)

i dont know if you have notice this...

guiairbeta.gif

Dont know if it possibel to fixit since in some bg colors it doesnt show and some times it does.

Keep up with the good work ;)

-EDIT-

Some one was faster....

First of all i have to say kick ass theme!

it is so nice on a tft :) and i most comment that the taskbar font is working real

good with the theme ;)

i dont know if you have notice this...

guiairbeta.gif

Dont know if it possibel to fixit since in some bg colors it doesnt show and some times it does.

Keep up with the good work ;)

please read the first post or the post above yours. It's amazing what you'll learn when you read.

people never read hehe :rolleyes:

from first post:

"I have alpha-blended the caption bar corners to match the desktop (or any light background), so they look ultra smooth. This is a test and will eventually be removed so the corners look good on dark backgrounds. I am enjoying this style for now so I thought I'd let you see how it felt too."

Like I know what "alpha-blended" means. Chill out spanky.

KoL: Thanks. I didn't even notice the missing inactive buttons! They are meant to be a 25% (ish) transparent version of a normal button, I must have accidentally set it to 0 instead :?)

I think I'll add the alpha blended corner note to the top of the post, I can see it coming up more than five billion times:pp

Cheers for the feedback, its all being noted(Y))

F.Y.I: Tabs aren't skinned either.

Lotuis: That left bar is meant to be there. Was too plain all black. That Connect To dialog is one of a kind, and is usually not displayed 100% as intended on most themes.

o another thing , i dont' know if your planing to change is the inactive title bar, it would be cool if this completely matched the toolbar/menubar.. if you get me :s

No, too much blend means your eye can't see inactive captions in your peripheral vision. Bad. You *need* a contrast in colour.

fugazi26: As long as you don't make it available, personal modifications are fine. StyleBuilders recolour function is utter trash however, you'll ruin the colour somewhere along the line :?)

Game: I mentioned in the WIP thread that I'm not bothering with vertical taskbars for the beta. Vertical taskbars are stupid anyway, can't see why anyone would want to use them. I'll add it to the first post though, thanks for mentioning it.

b0se, beautiful looking theme man, really nice work!

One thing though, the line on the bottom of the taskbar, while it looks great when the bar is on the bottom of the screen, it doesn't look good when its at the top. It might just be me, but it doesn't really seem to fit.

Although, it might be because XMPC has spoiled me :p After using that for months I can't get used to any other theme, they just seem too bloated compared to XPMC, even if they aren't.

Nevertheless, great theme!

-Techy