[Beta 1] Gui.Air

ditto b0se...

great skin btw..i only just discovered it today then i see this beta thread :D i'll suss it out when i get home (win2k at work..booo)

cheers

found a bug:

I could only reproduce this with the firefox bookmark's dropdown list. If I hover over the items in the firefox bookmark list, it only hilights them for a split second while the mouse is moving, then once I stop my mouse on one it is unhilighted.

found a bug:

I could only reproduce this with the firefox bookmark's dropdown list. If I hover over the items in the firefox bookmark list, it only hilights them for a split second while the mouse is moving, then once I stop my mouse on one it is unhilighted.

Restart firefox fixes that. It's a ff bug not vs.

Great theme! I will definately switch over from Thallos when it's complete. :laugh:

Some bugs I found.

1. Grouped windows.

-Hovered and pressed state are Luna version.

2. Unlocked taskbar.

-Unlocking the taskbar has the blue Luna bar under it.

3. Focused taskbar button.

-It has the little, um, shadow(?) on the side. Not a real "bug", just wondering if it's supposed to be there.

Really diggin the theme b0se... good work. Have a few suggestions as well.

1. Shadow around the start button does look somewhat strange...

2. I like the taskbar buttons except for the angular left sides of them. They should just slope down like the right sides, imo.

Anyway, this is definitely one of the better themes to be released for XP's theme service. :)

Thanks for the feedback! :?)

For those of you who are unsure about the indent around the start button - do you use a CRT monitor? It's quite easy to see its not a shadow on a TFT...

LazyGamer: Shadow is meant to be there to give the impression that the taskband 'tab' is in front and in focus.

BMac: thanks for replying to some people's queries / posts(Y))

Inferno: Is that sarcasm? Can you not see it links to the taskband buttons? I have to give you credit though, thats the first time I've (ever) seen you post on a theme without demanding a WMP skin.

Haven't found any bugs other than what has been said.

What I like:

- The buttons are really, really nice. The "sinking" effect is really one of the best I have seen.

- The gradients are amazingly well done, as is always the case with your themes.

- The color scheme is very nice and pleasing.

- The line under the taskbar is growing on me. The active task buttons would look funny without it.

Can't wait to see the final version. One of the best XP themes along with KoL's new one. It's all about the details.

Microsoft should seriously hire you and KoL to design their themes. What are they thinking? :p

i have to echo the statement about this and KoL's new one, i can see myself using this style and thallos for a very long time, you guys both do amazing work.