March Desktops

Opelman

New desk for March06 :D

march062p3tk.png

Click to visit at DevART

lav-chan

Can someone just get it over with and post a picture of a PSP with an iPod on the screen, and then the iPod screen has a Polaroid on it, and then the Polaroid is a photograph of a magnifying glass, which is magnifying a postage stamp, which has a cropped picture of half a naked woman as the design. Because really i think i speak for everyone when i say that your ridiculous SnapShooter borders are the only reason i come here.

john johnson

untitled6ea1.th.jpg

gah can anyone remember the name of my wall i modded it but i want the original too.

poc314

Here is mine. Kinda boring but I like it...

post-127182-1141493925_thumb.jpg

+StevoFC

Can someone just get it over with and post a picture of a PSP with an iPod on the screen, and then the iPod screen has a Polaroid on it, and then the Polaroid is a photograph of a magnifying glass, which is magnifying a postage stamp, which has a cropped picture of half a naked woman as the design. Because really i think i speak for everyone when i say that your ridiculous SnapShooter borders are the only reason i come here.

(Y) +1

San Diego

Click to enlarge:

untitled_thumb.jpg

Lee G.

I have to agree with you there too (Y)

tmw

I have to agree with you there too (Y)

Amen.

rliu

Wallpaper please.

Wallpaper please! :o

Here:

Enjoy ~

sn00pie

I personally enjoy looking at these borders, it makes the thread feel cleaner and more organized.

pacifica

now i'd like a link to that wall... (Y)

Gurudesign.no

Mine for march..

Modded 3DCC Theme;

Modded Wallpaper;

Calibri 8pt;

tClock..

That was awsome. Mind sharing that 3DCC file? :)

takkun

+1

ThePitt

frenchstudio10p.png

CONTAINS NUDITY

Theme - Modd of a windows theme I saw in this screenshot, by Fantastic, Mac modd by Ultraman, for personnal use only.

wallpaper - Fantastic by Ultraman, available in Wallpaper pack in FrenchStudio

Adium - Clean status icons by Ultraman, not available

icns - badges by Ultraman, not available

Font - Swis721

Preview - FrenchSnapshot by Ultraman, available here

Synergy - skin created from Fantastic screenshot

I like that :)

Porsche Design

rollsroyce1ma.png

Leave Message on DeviantART. ;)

xpy

untitled6ea1.th.jpg

gah can anyone remember the name of my wall i modded it but i want the original too.

its called "Let's Fly" :yes:

search at deviantart

Sean J

Mine ..

EndOfYear1-0_full.png

VS : Collide

LS : Collide

Icons : Shaded

Get it Collide Stuff Here

Wow thats one slim startmenu, how did you get it so thin ?!

Awsome dtop btw.

/Sean

JiveMasterT

march_ss_th.jpg

not much has changed since last month. PM me if you want details about it... this delayed messages from neowin is driving me nuts and I don't check this thread often enough to give you a quick answer so definately PM me if you want anything.

Jokez

rollsroyce1ma.png

Leave Message on DeviantART. ;)

:o :o :o !!! WOOOOWWW !!! :laugh:

Ambience

Guess you haven't been to Aqua-Soft then.

ViperSnake

Dawn of a new Month

vsmarch0618an.th.jpg

VS: Classic, with a 3DCC theme

Take Note: Tclock reworked my taskbar with a textless start button with the Vista Flag, transparency, and clock display

Firefox: Winstripe Classic

Icons: Tango