March Desktops

palette.gif VS: HmmXP 2.0.1

image.gif Wallpaper: Frigid by deelo

Start button has been modified by me, using Proxal Icon Set v2 by valkyre. I saw Hombre use it and just loved it. I posted about it in the January 2006 Desktop Thread as well! :)

valkyrestart.pngvalkyrestartprograms.png

And...the ZIP for the PSD's I made for whoever wants it. :)

Tango Icons Port for Windows...I use the PNG's with Avedesk

2006marchpreview.jpg

[Click the images cursor.gif and links for the resources]

why you dont just use a jpg instead of png? :rolleyes:

yeah, he should be a little more considerate for the masses, since the avg. net speed for members here is 14.4k. those three megs take FOREVER to download. :(

:rolleyes:

jpgs are lossy and lame

ROFL. We are talking about an stupid desktop screenshot here :x , not about a masterpiece haha :shifty:

I deleted the deviation and yes it is after all only a screenshot no need to get sick. :p

yeah, he should be a little more considerate for the masses, since the avg. net speed for members here is 14.4k. those three megs take FOREVER to download. :(

:rolleyes:

jpgs are lossy and lame

If thats the average speed around here, Im God.

14.4 means theyre computer is 10 years old. 56k is probably the lowest.

Everyone who uses OSX should try this

What is does once you set it up is it goes to the internet and pulls images off the internet and display them on your desktop randomly, with zoom in, zoom out, fade in, fade out, and panning the image.

It's really really neat.

Basically you install the two apps. And then enter a keyword, say babe, and what it does is it downloads and displays random images on your desktop. You get new images and it keeps things really fresh and new.

I set it up and I have a download folder of about 6 GB now of random images it's pulled from the internet.

Never get bored of a static desktop. Try this out.

If thats the average speed around here, Im God.

14.4 means theyre computer is 10 years old. 56k is probably the lowest.

Wrong. Anyone can have a high end computer system and be stuck on dialup. The connection depends on where they live. There are some countries and some areas where there is NO broadband (and for your info yes, I am on broadband). And as you put on a desktop image, you obilage to obey the rules set out by Ranish so obey him!

Been a while, but here's mine for march

VS: Luna Element 5

Wall: Custom made Ultimates II wall

Extras: Winamp Desk Band

I run at 1280x1024. I shrank the screen down for viewing.

post-46946-1141391220_thumb.jpg