September Desktops

Well September is well and truly upon us. You know what that means! Get them in before months end!

Most of you know the drill -

Incase you don't, this thread will remain locked until the first of September. This will be the only desktop/wallpaper thread. Others will be locked, merged, or deleted.

And lest we forget:

• If you plan to img-embed your desktop, please try to keep it at/under 1024x768 and under 60k (It's recommended that you link it, externally)
  • Stay within the board rules, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be
  • Oh yeah - If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/landing flags/etc.

Thanks!

Sept_14a.jpg

Click to enlarge.

SHOWN:

Yz Shadow

Yz Toolbar (my own Chimera Mod)

Smooth Stripes .msstyle (KoL's version)

Snow.E (Aqua) Icons by

RAD.E8

Y/C's systray icons

Custom WA3 skin (beta) by Nowhereman

Fossil Desktop wallpaper by Macanoid

Chimera icon mod for Mozilla 1.1

Quicklaunch by Microsoft

FYI; seems there are still people that do not know what a Quicklaunch menu is in Windows. May I suggest you spend the $20 and go purchase a solid "WindowsXP for Dummies" book?? Otherwise, stop emailing me asking how to install quicklaunch! :blink:

Originally posted by srg311

lol, It was not a movie Eduardo, its the "GAME" Final Fantasy 10 for PS2 :)

This made me look like an old stupid :old: :embarrassment:

:p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Fonzie

Predatorz:

Where did you get that Winamp3 skin from ? Can you send it my way ?

edit: ups. forgot about pm, sorry

Thats a Winamp 3 skin bt Nowhereman. It's in it's beta stages, and accourding to Nowhereman it will be finished within the next few days.

He is reworking the top buttons to show more realistic depth and adding the proper scripts to make it more functional.

It's based off an Audion skin by Sasha of RAD.E8.

Originally posted by deadzombie

Thats a Winamp 3 skin bt Nowhereman. It's in it's beta stages, and accourding to Nowhereman it will be finished within the next few days.

He is reworking the top buttons to show more realistic depth and adding the proper scripts to make it more functional.

It's based off an Audion skin by Sasha of RAD.E8.

thx deadzombie, although I did get a similar answer on winxpstuff. I just thought someone would share it with me.

nice to hear that it's being worked on!

thx for clearing it up deadzombie