September Desktops

Originally posted by deadzombie

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Only the mind of a twisted genius such as I, deadzombie could have corrupted the purity of Saint Dark himself!

Today I have triumphed! I have corrupted the darkness itself!!!!!

BADDD, BAD ZOMBIE WALKING! :p

Originally posted by [saint dark]who can send me the orange version of sapphire or an orange theme? Im making my counter attack

Too late my friend, you saw the shiny baubles and were mesmorized by their cute Fisher Price appeal...and you admitted it publicly for the world to see!

Tonight the darkness isn't as scary as it once was... :(

(Perhaps it is not wise to tease the lion as it eyes me warily? Darkness is after all...darkness)

This is the best I can do in 30 minutes, I dont deserve to be the "keep it simple" movement leader, so whoever who wants it its open :(

keep_it_in_orange.png

Originally posted by aleni

thats it, hehe using subdir in start menu based on apps category , so its tidy, ur just like me aaron, and i dont even use 3dcc anymore.

winamp url please :p

yeah, after all those color changing, dll hacking.. figured out actually the original classic is the best. so i guess i'll stick to original. getting iMac soon so might as well dump this pc. :)

the winamp skin is called metal 2.0, mine is heavily modified.

gimme your email :)

Originally posted by aaron901

yeah, after all those color changing, dll hacking.. figured out actually the original classic is the best. so i guess i'll stick to original. getting iMac soon so might as well dump this pc. :)

the winamp skin is called metal 2.0, mine is heavily modified.

gimme your email :)

yeah, original classic is the best, i dont know why.

aleni@phreaker.net thanks

Originally posted by coolchan

Hey aaron, how do you get winamp to display chinese? Do you use an english windows? I've try many times to download plugins, but doesn't work :ermm:

I'd like to find a way to get it to use Japanese.. I hate when some of my songs show up as a bunch of blocks (?????).. :