• Cyco
    • Long
    • Myst93
    • mail
    • spex04
    • sundayx
    • wutwut

Question

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone that participated in the Upitfree.com contest over the last week. Neowin is the home of some truly talented designers and graphic artists. You guys have all done a great job. This was no easy task, but I have selected (what I believe to be) the 10 best designs as the contest finalists. Now, I would like for my fellow Neowin members to vote for their favorite design. Since this is a community site, community input is important to me. The design I would choose might not be the one everyone else likes. Please keep in mind that the winning design must be "codable," and vote accordingly.

Because there where so many great designs, I would feel bad picking only 1 winner and letting everyone's talent go to waist (so to speak). So, thanks to Contrast Hosting all 10 finalists will receive 6 months of free web hosting! Yea, you read that right. All contest finalists please CONTACT ME so I can get you setup. You can either email me (timdavis@gmail.com) or send me a PM. The hosting package will include the following:

• 200mb Disk Space
  • 2gb Monthly Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Forwarders
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • cPanel
  • Hosting for your current domain or a FREE subdomain.

So, what are you waiting for? Get voting!!!

1) Visit http://www.upitfree.com/contest/finalists/ and look at all the finalists designs (don't vote until you look at all of them).

2) Vote for your favorite design!

UPDATE!

Well, I have good news and bad news...

The bad news is the contest is over.

The good news is that Cyco is the winner!

Cyco has decided (being the good guy he is) to split his prize money amongst all of the finalists. All finalists please PM me with your PayPal address so you can be rewarded for your efforts.

Thanks again to everyone who participated! The community involvement has been oustanding!

Edited by voidunknown

I think im gonna have to go with "Bioshadow" and then ofcource "Sundayx" for secong place. But all of them were nice, you ppl have talent.

edit: Ahhh i accidently clicked "Null"

Also i hope you verify it with a mod to check that the designers them self haven't 'self-voted' just a precaution :p. Thanks for the hosting (Y).

Also i hope you verify it with a mod to check that the designers them self haven't 'self-voted' just a precaution :p. Thanks for the hosting (Y).

I have sent a request for that to be checked. I agree with you here, good point. Please do not vote for your own design.

My faves are Bioshadow, Long, Mail and Sundayx.

I did it this way to help those who are bandwidth challenged. But if more people would rather I do that, I can.

I did it this way to help those who are bandwidth challenged. But if more people would rather I do that, I can.

My original post was: Can you put all the images on one page?

For those of you who wonder why he quoted me :p

I shortlisted it down to bioshadow, cyco and mail. But in the end went for bioshadow

Really dissapointed sundayx's horizontal one didnt make it to top 10 though. That was my fav out of all of em

I didnt get into the finals? :o wow

Sorry man. Like I said it was a tough choice and there where many designs. The turnout was much bigger than I expected. You did a great job though! However, there can only be 1 winner.