Revolution's REAL name

I read somewhere that that is the final name. I know it was a long time ago, they might have changed their mind. Wait until E3. I have a feeling they'll reveal al lot more.

The Ultra NES would of been the N64 ;)

I honestly hope Revolution sticks -- RS isn't as catchy as DS. Just as long as they change the current logo (the found on the IGN Revolution site).

The Ultra NES would of been the N64 ;)

That was the Ultra 64. The UNES is the Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System which is like the king of all Nintendo Entertainment Systems. Because it's Ultra awesome.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea, I've read that Revolution might end up been the final name...I thought of some other names off the top of my head...probally crap ideas but I'll share 'em anyway:

> Nintendo 512 (MS deliberating named Xbox 2 as Xbox 360 to make it sound better then PlayStation 3..so why can't Ninendo do the same thing :p)

> Nintendo RC (like DS stands for Dual Screen, the main feature of the DS..RC stands for Revolutionary Controller..the Revolution's main feature...the logic makes sense to me, but the name not so catchy :/ )

Well I got nothing else :p anyway that is my take on it, anyway come E3 Nintendo should (hopefully) announce the final name, whatever it is I'm sure it's cool :)

well the controller isn't the main feature..

Your right, but the controller is one of the features that really stands out, the main talking point of the console...that was what I was trying to get at with the "Nintendo RC" idea...it's got other cool features like been able to download the entire back catalogue of NES, SNES and N64 games etc...but this is my own opinion so take with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea, I've read that Revolution might end up been the final name...I thought of some other names off the top of my head...probally crap ideas but I'll share 'em anyway:

> Nintendo 512 (MS deliberating named Xbox 2 as Xbox 360 to make it sound better then PlayStation 3..so why can't Ninendo do the same thing :p)

> Nintendo RC (like DS stands for Dual Screen, the main feature of the DS..RC stands for Revolutionary Controller..the Revolution's main feature...the logic makes sense to me, but the name not so catchy :/ )

Well I got nothing else :p anyway that is my take on it, anyway come E3 Nintendo should (hopefully) announce the final name, whatever it is I'm sure it's cool :)

RC is taken by me for my forum (Revolutionary Concept), sry :/ :laugh: But seriously, having their console named RC would be pretty kickass.

But, wanna know an even BETTER name? The N5. It can have two meanings. The Nintendo 5 can mean it's Nintendo's 5th console, but it can also mean Nintendo's 5, as in Nintendo's 5 consoles.

Pretty awesome, eh? ;)

Mojo - I know that :p I mean, technically, if they followed the pattern :p