9/11 What really happened?

anyone who believes this is retarded. honestly. you are all stupid. when i was watching this video i could have had an argument for nearly every thing said... but im not going to waste my time educating people because if your too stupid to figure it out yourself then you'll never understand. so live in your little conspiracy nerd world and go play D&D and have yourself a ball you ****ing morons.

I realy can't believe you think people who belive this are retarded. Its pretty ignorant of you to think YOU know the answer, and thatyou are correct no matter what anybody else thinks.. or proves.

I don't believe in any of this, but i don't deny it, becuase to be honest i haven't the slightest fuking clue.

On one end theres you saying its retarded to think there a conspiracy.. and yet there'd be people on the end saying your retarded to think its not a conspiracy....

Firstly i am mixed i hope we been told the truth but know governments have there secrets there are parts i agree that likely was events and some i don't)

conspiracies - personally i believe that we aint being told the whole story but try to be open minded. reason we not being told is it close to the event, protecting victims and there families or the biggest cover up in history (with possiblely governments envolved - anything possible).

watching the conspiracy videos - do give reasons supposely why there is a cover up. well i not sure but whatever happened at the pentagon (its near a town and the outskirts of Washington DC and a highway surprised by lack of witnesses and what witnesses that talked about on the video been there perception of events have been ignored). in PA has we not been told publicly as they happened more remotely and accoriding to what read the FBI removed alot of evidence of CCTV etc after the incident (in the pentagons case) and the witnesses in PA that say there were more then 1 aircraft around with some questions of maybe it was shot down :no: (hope it wasn't and was the offical US Government story)- although not much things independant on that.

The videos of conspiracies bring up more questions then answers including in new york - there was chaos things could been said in a rush on that day i personally not seen the affects of fire on buildings but it is possible it did weeken the structure after a chain of events the planes were not attempting to avoid the buildings therefore in a way the building took the full force a tragic accident i believe would seen a plane try and avoid or attempt to slow down (this causing less damage - i no safety designer though) - am surprised buildings can take full speed of the planes. this difference in speed makes me believe the events in new york could not be conspired although the arguements of the planes can (and the possible switching in some cases)?

i been on Windows Live Local i have a Exchange friend in Arlington, VA did not know her in 2001 she was at my uni university on exchange Feb- June 2005. Does worry someone i know was close to the area at the time :o :cry: until i see maps of the area it concerns me how close she was to it as Supposely washington DC and the pentagon is a few miles from her and the pentagon is closer still to her :o . From what she told me she was at high school that day and with all the events of the day went home early after there hightschool diaster plan was launched :unsure:

conspiracies - personally i believe that we aint being told the whole story but try to be open minded. reason we not being told is it close to the event, protecting victims and there families or the biggest cover up in history (with possiblely governments envolved - anything possible).

This is an easy one. the reason that the familires aren't told is that many would be up on murder charges if involved. This country would be in utter chaos if the government came clean and admitted to wrong doing on 9/11

This is an easy one. the reason that the familires aren't told is that many would be up on murder charges if involved. This country would be in utter chaos if the government came clean and admitted to wrong doing on 9/11

Yeah, I bet there would be some sort of Civil War. Seriously.

You gonna tell me that the US gov plained this and no one has said a dam thing to public media? Your ****in nuts!

US goverment knew that Japan is going to attact to Pearl Harbor, but let it happen to get an excuse to join the war against Germany. It would't suprise me if Bush has done something similar, after all he had already big plans he wanted to do before 9/11.

US goverment knew that Japan is going to attact to Pearl Harbor,

haha, I have never heard of this,

A. Proof

B. This probably as much of a conspiracy theory as this threads' is.

Also dude, we were in the war before Pearl Harbor just not public about it.

I just saw that Loose Change video. Wasn't really that convincing until it got onto the part where was quote from Bin Laden interview. There is definitely something we don't know about this.

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people.

-Usama bin Laden, in an interview with Ummat magazine on September 28th, 2001

I just saw that Loose Change video. Wasn't really that convincing until it got onto the part where was quote from Bin Laden interview. There is definitely something we don't know about this.

He funds a terrorist group, period.

maybe they did it to make people hate iraq/Al Quida. most americans dont have passports anyway, look it up. They dont know muhc about other countries and they havent been there. I think george bush takes control over this, as an "advantage". although the point about them destroying something so conventional to america, was over the top. but was it for the purpose to get an impact, or was it Al Quidas doing????

Ask yourself these things.

maybe they did it to make people hate iraq/Al Quida. most americans dont have passports anyway, look it up. They dont know muhc about other countries and they havent been there. I think george bush takes control over this, as an "advantage". although the point about them destroying something so conventional to america, was over the top. but was it for the purpose to get an impact, or was it Al Quidas doing????

Ask yourself these things.

I don't know that I would expect someone who didn't live in america to understand our position either. That's why you don't vote for our president. OH and it was Al Quidas doing thank you.

Ok to everyone who poo poos everything in these documentaries, consider this, we cant give you the answers of what happened to the people on the plane or why? All we say is there?s something fishy, i mean come on lets face it your going to take everything that happened that day on face value. No way should you there should be as much analysis as possible. As they say about the pentagon why is there no marks where the plane scrapped along the ground why is there no footage of the plane hitting the ground from near by motel security cameras?

If there?s nothing to hide, why hide it? Once you except there?s something not right with one of the 4 crashes you except there?s something not right with everything that happened.

And also please someone answer me this, if it was bin laden what motive did he have? What motive could the us Government have?

• 2 weeks later...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...=loose+change+2

Loose Change 2nd Edition is actually better.

I've watched through the whole thing from start to finish, and it does make me think. But the question is: Why?

According to Loose Change 2nd Edition, the reason is simply for the richer to get richer, the man who owned the world trade center, as well as many other american officials, allegedly profited from the 9/11 attacks...

According to Loose Change 2nd Edition, the reason is simply for the richer to get richer, the man who owned the world trade center, as well as many other american officials, allegedly profited from the 9/11 attacks...

yeah in insurence! He lost some massive posessions of his. What is the issue with that?

he got more insurance just days or maybe a week or 2 before the attacks... that the issue is.. maybe you should watch the Loose Change video and then see for yourself, but, if you're like all the other non-believers of documentaries, you wont watch it, and then you'll just tell us that they must be crazy, and they have no fact.. no they do, and they make a good point.. thats all they're looking to do, is get a point across.. the point is, it looks extremely suspicious, thats all

I've seen the new edition and the older version and though the producers create a very persuasive argument, I think they're logic is heavily clouded by the 'conspiracy'. It's all about interpretation of events.

he got more insurance just days or maybe a week or 2 before the attacks... that the issue is.. maybe you should watch the Loose Change video and then see for yourself, but, if you're like all the other non-believers of documentaries, you wont watch it, and then you'll just tell us that they must be crazy, and they have no fact.. no they do, and they make a good point.. thats all they're looking to do, is get a point across.. the point is, it looks extremely suspicious, thats all

This will take 3 seconds to turn on you. You need to read everything I researched and brought up in these threads, "but, if you're like all the other" believers, "you wont" read "it, and then you'll just" deny the proof and look for some other new evidence and then deny it when we bring up a new fact!

thats all they're looking to do, is get a point across.. the point is, it looks extremely suspicious, thats all

Well fansible unicorn!

To the question what really happened:

US goverment used (alleged BOEING) airplanes to hit the towers and pentagon to distract people from the fact that WTC towers were exploded. It was a demolition.

To the question what really happened:

US goverment used (alleged BOEING) airplanes to hit the towers and pentagon to distract people from the fact that WTC towers were exploded. It was a demolition.

:rolleyes: WEEEEEE

I've seen the new edition and the older version and though the producers create a very persuasive argument, I think they're logic is heavily clouded by the 'conspiracy'. It's all about interpretation of events.

Ah yes, they're "heavily clouded" by their--no doubt--misguided "interpretation of events."

Of course. Thanks for clearing that up!