9/11 What really happened?

Lots of vids like this. What happened - happened. I just hope nothing like this happens again! :pinch:

thats right!! So don't bring up the past for those people that hurts the most...

low

Why? What possible reason would they have to kill thousands of their own citizens and destroy billions of dollars worth of infrastructure? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, stop being crackpots. If you think they did it as an excuse to invade the middle east they could have and probably would have done that anyway. You think Bush needed an excuse? Is idiotism a word, because that's all this is. :rolleyes:

I love all these theory videos - they really get you thinking. Obviously "what happened, happened" but I think we need to look closely at stuff like this. The window-less plane, the mysterious flash before the impact on the towers, the blue logo - it's all a bit suspicious, don't you think? Not that I'm blaming anything on the US government, but isn't the government's logo a blue circle?

But of course, we then need to ask ourselves if the planes that hit the world trade center had no windows and blue logos on their front, what happened to those flights with all those people? There is no doubt in my mind that whatever hit the pentagon certainly wasn't a plane, but again, what happened to the flight that apparently did?

I find all of this extremely interesting.

Do they really know what should happen when a plane crashes into a building like that? Have they ever seen it in person? The video keeps bring up questions which automatically leads people to jump to wild conclusions and forget that they hardly have any solid proof to back up anything to begin with.

Physical Impossibility for a 757 to hit the pentagon like they state. I know pilots, it can't fly.

I have never actually seen intervies of families of people "lost" on the Pentagon crash....

You people who believe these crackpot theories are nothing but easily manipulated sheep. The people who come up with them know exactly how to prey on people like you, and they do a great job.

:rolleyes:

There is no doubt in my mind that whatever hit the pentagon certainly wasn't a plane, but again, what happened to the flight that apparently did?

I can find you a flight listing and obituaries of everyone on that flight. Mind explaining to me how every one of them died on the same flight if that actually wasn't a plane that crashed? Aliens maybe, Xenu?

Flight crew and passenger listing

Maybe the goverment made these people up too, or maybe they are behind the coverup. Oh noes, where is my tin foil.

Edited by mufdvr3669

i doubt we "really" know what happened, my guess is that the whole thing was setup by the US gov't but i know alot of people will disagree with me

lol not even worth a response

One thing I find hilarious about this theory is that the people who believe it are usually the same ones who will turn around and call Bush a moron. So which is it? Is he a mastermind genius that was able to concoct 9/11 and keep it a secret all this time, or is he a moron who can't even speak properly?

i doubt we "really" know what happened, my guess is that the whole thing was setup by the US gov't but i know alot of people will disagree with me

Rudy is right. It's the gov't. da;sldkjf;aslkdfj;alskdjf;alksjdf

I can find you a flight listing and obituaries of everyone on that flight. Mind explaining to me how every one of them died on the same flight if that actually wasn't a plane that crashed? Aliens maybe, Xenu?

Flight crew and passenger listing

Maybe the goverment made these people up too, or maybe they are behind the coverup. Oh noes, where is my tin foil.

I can't explain what happened to them - for all I know, the tellitubbies hijacked the plane and flew it to Mars. All I'm saying is that I believe it's impossible that a commercial aircraft hit the pentagon.

Do they really know what should happen when a plane crashes into a building like that? Have they ever seen it in person? The video keeps bring up questions which automatically leads people to jump to wild conclusions and forget that they hardly have any solid proof to back up anything to begin with.

there is solid proof. watch Loose Change 2nd Edition... or some other good ones are:

9/11: The road to Tyranny by Alex Jones

Any Alex Jones documentary

Painful Questions by Eric Hufschmid

9/11: The Great Illusion by George Humphrey

The simple fact is these videos are out beg the government to tell the truth. if there's nothing to hide, why is everything so secret? The official reason building 7 fell was "...at this time, we dont know..." but the media never focused on building 7. instead, they showed us time and time again about the 2 towers and flashed bin laden's picture over and over :sleep:

"All I'm saying is that I believe it's impossible that a commercial aircraft hit the pentagon."

Impossible? Trust me, if someone takes the controls of a commercial airliner and points it at a building it WILL hit it, there's nothing impossible about it. You probably don't believe we landed on the moon either. :rolleyes: