I ran over a rabbit :(

My sister hit a toad/frog once... it was dark, but I saw it in the headlights hopping along near the line and then... *bum-bump!* Then on the way back, I saw "it"

This happened two weeks ago. My father didn't know there was an already-injured pigeon under the car... you can guess what happened next. I was the one who just had to come upon it. :(

There was nothing said that would even hint at it not being a wild bunny.

Wild bunnies = No owner

I beg to differ. I'd say:

Wild bunnies --> owner = God

So she can take her money and donate it to a church or the RSPCA or the Samaritans :cool:

I feel awful. I just ran over a bunny which ran out in front of me on my way home from my girlfriend:(:( I saw the rabbit and it was directly in the centre of the road when it went *THUNK* under my car. I wanted to stop and just see if it was okay but it was probably best that I didn':(:(

RIP Bunny - I'm sorr:(:(

hey hey hey you'll feel better after haveing some rabbit stew

i have to regularly travel this road to get back home to college

and vice versa

this day once i saw a cute puppy roaming around the footpath

showed ot out to my friend who too liked it very much

the very next day in the morning i see that same puppy

between the road dead and gone :cry:

I accidentally took out a pheasant the other week - it ran out if front of my car point-blank, bounced off my bonnet, bounced off my windscreen, then fell into the road! :-(

That?s simply horrible, what did it ever do to you? Are you going to the authorities? Maybe you can post some pictures, so people can see the result.

hahahah!

Your posts are hilare, yea lets see some pics.

I know some1 who slings roadkill in the bak of their car to feed their pets, fuked

i think i'll start a thread about all the thousands of poor, innocent flies and other insects that i've splattered across the bumper of my car over the last six years, too.

I know some1 who slings roadkill in the bak of their car to feed their pets, fuked

There are also people who eat roadkill if it's not gone off. These are the same people who root through rubbish bins outside restaurants ("Freegans", they're called). They say, "Waste not, want not", but I still don't think it's a good idea. :x

i think i'll start a thread about all the thousands of poor, innocent flies and other insects that i've splattered across the bumper of my car over the last six years, too.

Hahahah.. no doubt. :laugh:

I accidentally took out a pheasant the other week - it ran out if front of my car point-blank, bounced off my bonnet, bounced off my windscreen, then fell into the road! :-(

Wait, what? Lemme do UK to American translation for those yanks.

I accidentally took out a large bird the other week - it ran out if front of my car point-blank, bounced off my hood, bounced off my windshield, then fell into the road

You're right, the real problem here is Max? who performs driveby shootings (in his Kia) on rabbits with UZIs.

:blink:k:

this thread is hilarious!:rofl:l:

:yes:s:

PrimoTurbo, I'll ave' you know I was driving a Volkswagen and not a :pa :p

Look what happened when someone ran over a rabbit in a Kia last time.

Don't worry about it :)x :)

still not as funny as the time some squirel run under my car only to get hit by a bus

Also my car has been randomly dive bombed bug pidgions.....

My dad drives lorrys at nighttime, earns good money for it to.

He was telling me he knocks over rabbits nightly and occasionally owls fly into the window screen.

He says the lights hypnotize them and he swerves to avoid them when he can but its not always possible.

^ Pigeons aswell, my dad said he didnt care though as theyre just rats with wings ;)

Rabbit Casserole:

1 dead rabbit (gutted n skinned)

green beans

mushrooms

1 small onion

1/2 bottle red wine + 3/4 pint of water

2 small carrots (sliced not diced)

Cook for 1.5 hours at a medium heat and serve with roast potatoes.

MMMM TASTY :yes: