Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

post-147955-1143334284.jpg

Source of photo:infowars.com

Tuesday, 21 March 2006

Source: http://www.wnymedia.net/index.php?option=c...sk=view&id=1164

First Interview on Alex Jone's Radio Show (Audio)>>>Click!

Second Interview: on Alex Jones Radio Show. Concerning Personal Attacks, and the Showbiz Tonight publicity (Audio)>>>Click!

Alex Jones First Appearance on CNN Showbiz Tonight talking about his interview with Charlie Sheen (Video)>>> Click!

Source: infowars.com

Alex Jones Second appearance on CNN Showbiz Tonight talking about his second interview with Charlie Sheen on his Radio Show Program(Video)>>> Click!

Other Areas of Interest:

* Google Caught Censoring Charlie Sheen 9/11 Story>>> Click!

Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian: "Challenges Press to Stop Slinging Mud, Confront The Science" >>> Click!

Charlie Sheen: "A True American Patriot">>> Click!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Over the past two years, scores of highly regarded individuals have gone public to express their serious doubts about 9/11. These include former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, the star of current hit comedy show Two and a Half Men and dozens of movies including Platoon and Young Guns, Sheen elaborated on why he had problems believing the government's version of events.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

Suspicious collapse of buildings

Sheen described his immediate skepticism regarding the official reason for the collapse of the twin towers and building 7 on the day of 9/11.

"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

Sheen said that most people's gut instinct, that the buildings had been deliberately imploded, was washed away by the incessant flood of the official version of events from day one.

Sheen questioned the plausibility of a fireballs traveling 110 feet down an elevator shaft and causing damage to the lobbies of the towers as seen in video footage, especially when contrasted with eyewitness accounts of bombs and explosions in the basement levels of the buildings.

Regarding building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, Sheen highlighted the use of the term "pull," a demolition industry term for pulling the outer walls of the building towards the center in an implosion, as was used by Larry Silverstein in a September 2002 PBS documentary when he said that the decision to "pull" building 7 was made before its collapse. This technique ensures the building collapses in its own footprint and can clearly be seen during the collapse of building 7 with the classic 'crimp' being visible.

The highly suspicious collapse of building 7 and the twin towers has previously been put under the spotlight by physics Professor Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories, the company that certified the steel components used in the construction of the World Trade Center towers.

"The term 'pull' is as common to the demolition world as 'action and 'cut' are to the movie world," said Sheen.

Sheen referenced firefighters in the buildings who were eyewitnesses to demolition style implosions and bombs.

"This is not you or I watching the videos and speculating on what we saw, these are gentlemen inside the buildings at the very point of collapse."

"If there's a problem with building 7 then there's a problem with the whole thing," said Sheen.

Bush's behavior on 9/11

Sheen then questioned President Bush's actions on 9/11 and his location at the Booker Elementary School in Florida. Once Andy Card had whispered to Bush that America was under attack why didn't the secret service immediately whisk Bush away to a secret location?

By remaining at a location where it was publicly known the President would be before 9/11, he was not only putting his own life in danger, but the lives of hundreds of schoolchildren. That is unless the government knew for sure what the targets were beforehand and that President Bush wasn't one of them.

"It seems to me that upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the President as if he was on fire and remove him from that room," said Sheen.

The question of how Bush saw the first plane hit the north tower, when no live footage of that incident was carried, an assertion that Bush repeated twice, was also put under the spotlight.

"I guess one of the perks of being President is that you get access to TV channels that don't exist in the known universe," said Sheen.

"It might lead you to believe that he'd seen similar images in some type of rehearsal as it were, I don't know."

The Pentagon incident

Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

We have not been able to confirm that a large commercial airliner hit the Pentagon because the government has seized and refused to release any footage that would show the impact.

"I understand in the interest of national security that maybe not release the Pentagon cameras but what about the Sheraton, what about the gas station, what about the Department of Transportation freeway cam? What about all these shots that had this thing perfectly documented? Instead they put out five frames that they claim not to have authorized, it's really suspicious," said Sheen.

Sheen also questioned how the plane basically disappeared into the Pentagon with next to no wreckage and no indication of what happened to the wing sections.

Concerning how the Bush administration had finalized Afghanistan war plans two days before 9/11 with the massing of 44,000 US troops and 18,000 British troops in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, and in addition the call for "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor," as outlined in the PNAC documents, Sheen stated, "you don't really put those strategies together overnight do you for a major invasion? Those are really well calculated and really well planned."

"Coincidence? We think not," said Sheen and he called the PNAC quotes "emblematic of the arrogance of this administration."

A real investigation

Sheen joined others in calling for a revised and truly independent investigation of 9/11.

Sheen said that "September 11 wasn't the Zapruder film, it was the Zapruder film festival," and that the inquiry had to be, "headed, if this is possible, by some neutral investigative committee. What if we used retired political foreign nationals? What if we used experts that don't have any ties whatsoever to this administration?"

"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Charlie Sheen joins the rest of his great family and notably his father Martin Sheen, who has lambasted for opposing the Iraq war before it had begun yet has now been proven right in triplicate, in using his prominent public platform to stand for truth and justice and we applaud and salute his brave efforts, remembering Mark Twain's quote.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Edited by WinMacsta06

highly regarded, educated or not, he makes a few good points. There's a lot about that day that doesnt add up... especially the seizure of the tapes showing whatever it was that hit the Pentagon and the explosions in the WTC lobby.

I agree with absolutely everything Sheen stated, he brought up very valid points. That need to be brought up by a truly independent council, and not some joke like the 9/11 Commission.

I'm sorry, but why should I trust the opinion of a largely uneducated actor on matters such as physics?

That's the point. The thing is the reporter(s) who will be writing this story are publishing it like this: use big actor as draw to story. 90% of people only read first page's worth of stuff. So they read former CIA & MI5 people, academics, etc support the conspiracy. But it doesn't mention what he thinks they are on the first page (I aussme this will be in a newspaper and will air on TV too). Its all meant to get the least amount of info. The fact that Charlie says this and is supported by 'others' is irrelevant (do the CIA and MI5 people believe the -same- conspiracies that Charlie does?) who the hell knows? That's not important!!

If anything, the conspiracy is how they allow people with poor writing skills propagate their own agendas (most reporters are anti-war) by publishing poorly researched articles by making a few celebrity phone calls. Another reason I dislike the media's efforts.

highly regarded, educated or not, he makes a few good points. There's a lot about that day that doesnt add up... especially the seizure of the tapes showing whatever it was that hit the Pentagon and the explosions in the WTC lobby.

Don't know about the WTC lobby tapes. There were rumors of the Pentagon tapes being out. And I'm totally for the Pentagon tape being seized. At the time the plane hit, that specific secition had been completely overhauled - reinforced with stronger concrete and Bomb/bullet 'proof' windows. They're finishing doing the rest of the buidling. To my understanding, they were basically working on the whole building at the same time. If more tapes made it out about how the building reacted to the plane, it would give someone way, way, way too much information.

Edited by DrunkenMaster

Since when is way way too much information a bad thing??? Totally for the tapes being seized???, that's rediculous! I get the impression of denial and you not wanting to know everything. I think the tapes should be released, shouldn't we all agree on that?

That's the point. The thing is the reporter(s) who will be writing this story are publishing it like this: use big actor as draw to story. 90% of people only read first page's worth of stuff. So they read former CIA & MI5 people, academics, etc support the conspiracy. But it doesn't mention what he thinks they are on the first page (I aussme this will be in a newspaper and will air on TV too). Its all meant to get the least amount of info. The fact that Charlie says this and is supported by 'others' is irrelevant (do the CIA and MI5 people believe the -same- conspiracies that Charlie does?) who the hell knows? That's not important!!

If anything, the conspiracy is how they allow people with poor writing skills propagate their own agendas (most reporters are anti-war) by publishing poorly researched articles by making a few celebrity phone calls. Another reason I dislike the media's efforts.

Don't know about the WTC lobby tapes. There were rumors of the Pentagon tapes being out. And I'm totally for the Pentagon tape being seized. At the time the plane hit, that specific secition had been completely overhauled - reinforced with stronger concrete and Bomb/bullet 'proof' windows. They're finishing doing the rest of the buidling. To my understanding, they were basically working on the whole building at the same time. If more tapes made it out about how the building reacted to the plane, it would give someone way, way, way too much information.

Wow WinMacsta06, if your wrong, I will laugh at you for the rest of my life, no matter what.

While I will put this in my memory banks, never, ever, would I take this as seriously as WinMacsta06. WOW.

Charlie Sheen believes in a 9/11 conspiracy. He's a "credible whistleblower," according to Alex Jones, because drug-abusing, hooker-addicted actors are the foreign policy Ph.Ds of Hollywood

Taken from fark. lol.

Another thread that needs to be moved top Area51.

Here is a little reality check for you though. FYI in case you are unaware Charlie Sheen is just a stupid actor - he isn't really the President of the United States and has no more access to any information, nor any more understanding of the science behind these events than does any other average Joe.

GJ

What exactly has been made up? The vidoe footage of two airplanes striking the Twin Towers, the thousands of witnesses who saw it, or all of the witnesses who saw an airliner crash into the Pentagon (not all of them were government employees or agents, to satisfy your conspiracy theory)? What has been made up is credibility of these internet videos talking about how there were supposedly bombs in the WTC, a missile hit the Pentagon, etc.

(Damn you fred666 for moving this thread mid-reply! :p)

This reminds me of Team America! Chalie Sheen has joined the ranks of F.A.G!

The fact is that public figures/celebrities such as famous actors are in positions where their voices are heard, IMO anyone promoting accountability and democratic action should be applauded.

Like the president hasn't lied before??? lol you should work for Fox News lol but come on the guy should have all the topics answered that he brought up, no matter whether you agree with him or not....

Another thread that needs to be moved top Area51.

Here is a little reality check for you though. FYI in case you are unaware Charlie Sheen is just a stupid actor - he isn't really the President of the United States and has no more access to any information, nor any more understanding of the science behind these events than does any other average Joe.

GJ

Like the president hasn't lied before??? lol you should work for Fox News lol but come on the guy should have all the topics answered that he brought up, no matter whether you agree with him or not....

Resisting from starting to laugh now. :whistle:

Whatever man, you give the impression George Bush is the most harmless man on earth. Your not worth my time to argue this...

Resisting from starting to laugh now. :whistle:

Actors are nothing more than overpaid entertainment ######. Getting or believing any sort of political advice or truth from them would be akin to asking a prostitute how to resolve your family problems.

Since when is Charlie Sheen giving political advice to the people during this interview??? He was invited on the radio show to voice his opinions by Alex Jones. All Charlie Sheen did was look at the forms of media such as the interview with Silverstein in the PBS documentary etc. and voiced his opinion on these topics, as asked by Mr. Jones.

If anything this interview just shows an example that people should think for themselves and forumlate their own opinions on the events of September 11th, maybe this is a wake up call to the sheep that sit in front the tv all day and watch fox news or listen to all these political figure heads drill stuff into our heads over and over.

If you want to be fed information like a baby from the Government and believe every single claim they make, then so be it. I pity anyone that bashes a human being like me and you for presenting his/her own personal views. He was in no way forcing his views on you or me.

Overpaid ######?? What about all the money these congressmen make, and all the health benefits and money they get well after they retire???

Mr.Bush was one crazy guy in his day, snorted cocaine, alcoholic, pot smoker, and that crazy organization called skull and bones. I think you have no room to bash Mr. Sheen's lifestyle, Bush is far from a genious...

I'm sick of debating with people with their heads up their *ss

Actors are nothing more than overpaid entertainment ######. Getting or believing any sort of political advice or truth from them would be akin to asking a prostitute how to resolve your family problems.

Edited by WinMacsta06

Since when is Charlie Sheen giving political advice to the people during this interview??? He was invited on the radio show to voice his opinions by Alex Jones. All Charlie Sheen did was look at the forms of media such as the interview with Silverstein in the PBS documentary etc. and voiced his opinion on these topics, as asked by Mr. Jones.
I'm not here to debate Charlie Sheen, but I must admit you're fascination with every conspiracy site, warezed 9/11 movie, and book as-of-late has been rather entertaining.
If anything this interview just shows an example that people should think for themselves and forumlate their own opinions on the events of September 11th, maybe this is a wake up call to the sheep that sit in front the tv all day and watch fox news or listen to all these political figure heads drill stuff into our heads over and over.

Sheen's opinion's of this are valuable, as anyone's would be, but no more newsworthy or trustworthy than yours or mine. Your thread is predicated on his highly credible opinion/questions about this, etc..don't run from your premise.

If you want to be fed information like a baby from the Government and believe every single claim they make, then so be it. I pity anyone that bashes a human being like me and you for presenting his own personal views. He was in no way forcing his views on you or me.
Remind me where I stated what I believe about 9/11. Everyone should indeed think for themselves, but donning every tinfoil hat you can find on the internet will not bring you closer to any truth.

I am fed what I choose to eat, read, believe, nothing is forcefed here, thanks. ;)

Overpaid ######?? What about all the money these congressmen make, and all the health benefits and money they get well after they retire???

Congressman, deflect the argument, looks like you have learned a few things from very mainstream politicians you decry. Congressman are elected, they are chosen based on what they say they believe, and what they say they will do. Actors are chosen by the most vane of reasons, how they look and perform...just like a ######.

Mr.Bush was one crazy guy in his day, snorted cocaine, alcoholic, pot smoker, and that crazy organization called skull and bones. I think you have no room to bash Mr. Sheen's lifestyle, Bush is far from a genious...

More wild unsubstantiated allegations that detract from your overall argument. Give it up, Kerry lost.

Perhaps you should stick to one subject at a time, it seems these conspiracy sites, intermingled with the lefts talking points are taking their toll on your ability to argue a single topic.

Oh and stop quoting everyone below your response, this isn't email you're using, it's a messageboard. ;)

And it's genius

I'm sick of debating with people with their heads up their *ss
Personal attacks will only get you warned, no need to get personal just because you're frustrated.

adonai:I'm not here to debate Charlie Sheen, but I must admit you're fascination with every conspiracy site, warezed 9/11 movie, and book as-of-late has been rather entertaining.

Sheen's opinion's of this are valuable, as anyone's would be, but no more newsworthy or trustworthy than yours or mine. Your thread is predicated on his highly credible opinion/questions about this, etc..don't run from your premise.

Reply:I never warezed the 9/11 movie, talk to google about the person who uploaded to Google's servers...

I have no fascination, if you want to get into my so called fascination with "skull and bones" etc, I took one 15 minutes of my time to post links for the topic of a discussion, from an hour of research after watching a documentary big deal, its up there for people to look at, nor did I create any of the sites or documentaries that the discussion is linked too

adonai:Remind me where I stated what I believe about 9/11. Everyone should indeed think for themselves, but donning every tinfoil hat you can find on the internet will not bring you closer to any truth.

I am fed what I choose to eat, read, believe, nothing is forcefed here, thanks. ;)

Congressman, deflect the argument, looks like you have learned a few things from very mainstream politicians you decry. Congressman are elected, they are chosen based on what they say they believe, and what they say they will do. Actors are chosen by the most vane of reasons, how they look and perform...just like a ######.

More wild unsubstantiated allegations that detract from your overall argument. Give it up, Kerry lost.

Perhaps you should stick to one subject at a time, it seems these conspiracy sites, intermingled with the lefts talking points are taking their toll on your ability to argue a single topic.

Reply:

I never supported Kerry nor Bush, I did not vote, I am Independent. I don't agree with what either man stands for... Besides the point I don't think that's anyone's business but mine.

I didnt' intermingle anything, Charlie Sheen talked about 9/11 on a radio show and voiced his views end of story.

I also never claimed where you stood on 9/11, in my reply I give you the impression of that, because well you seem to be going against completely what this topic is about, which is the fact that Charlie Sheen questioned 9/11, and as the radio show suggested we need more answers then what has been presented to us so far concerning that tragic day.

And my views on Bush's lifestyle is just as off topic as all the bashing you've done on Charlie Sheen himself, I created this topic to focus on Charlie Sheen's opinions of 9/11 only, not about Charlie Sheen himself or about his lifestyle, too many people have been throwing off the topic of a discussion I created. Calling him names such as hollywood ###### etc, so for me to go in and make a so called wisecrack over the leader of an administration that was present during the crisis of 9/11 is no different, and no less offtopic ( funny thing is there's some truth to it, look up Bush and alcohol addiction its TRUE)

I don't base information as left or right, I look at it as it is presented to me, only then do I form my own opinion from it.

I truly question people's faith of every elected congressmen that is elected, of course there are truly honest congressmen out there, but I wouldn't go as far as to say all of them haven't lied or done something wrong during their time in office.

adonai:Oh and stop quoting everyone below your response, this isn't email you're using, it's a messageboard. ;)

And it's genius

Personal attacks will only get you warned, no need to get personal just because you're frustrated.

Reply: I never personally attacked anyone note I used the word "people" and not the name you go by on Neowin.

I truly respect your views, yeah I might get a little a carried away some times, or it may appear that way, but politics is a truly touchy subject. Every time we post a topic such as this, there is bound to be some out of controllness.

I'm not frustrated :laugh: , somewhat concerned and curious is the best description. The fact that I put this topic under conspiracy means I don't see this as my number one priority in life :laugh: . I'm not making this my life, nor calling everything that Charlie Sheen stated in the interview as fact. I just thought he presented some interesting views.

Edited by WinMacsta06

Whatever man, you give the impression George Bush is the most harmless man on earth. Your not worth my time to argue this...

My reason for laughing is because of your need to spread this stuff so much! It's freakin crazy! And you act crazy because of it!

BTW I kiss no ones feet, esspecially not our president's.

Well maybe when I post something people should look at the topic at hand and not start going on to all these other topics of the guy's personal life etc., notice the title "charlie sheen questions official 9/11 story".

People start throwing crazy statements around, not even focusing on the questions at hand that he made during the interview. Right away you think two things "actor" and "liberal" and automatically start bashing the guy calling him names like hollywood nut etc, which have absolutely nothing to do with the topics he discussed...