Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

:laugh: Charlie Sheen ... other highly credible public figures ??? This guy who has been busted for drugs several times is credible because ...??? Because he's been paid millions to be on TV and in movies ? I never let some celeberty do my thinking for me.

That said, I do think the 9-11 attacks are not what they seem. But I don't see how you are ever going to get an honest investigation, or anyone confessing that some government group staged the attacks.

Well maybe when I post something people should look at the topic at hand and not start going on to all these other topics of the guy's personal life etc., notice the title "charlie sheen questions official 9/11 story".

People start throwing crazy statements around, not even focusing on the questions at hand that he made during the interview. Right away you think two things "actor" and "liberal" and automatically start bashing the guy calling him names like hollywood nut etc, which have absolutely nothing to do with the topics he discussed...

THAT IS BECAUSE HE IS A HOLLYWOOD NUT. He can question stuff all day, but seriously he doesn't know what he is talking about, and I don't know why people hold him to a higher standard than a normal person.

Also, if you don't want us to attack his creadibility then just have it state, questions about 9/11 or something instead of associating with an idiot.

:laugh: Charlie Sheen ... other highly credible public figures ??? This guy who has been busted for drugs several times is credible because ...??? Because he's been paid millions to be on TV and in movies ? I never let some celeberty do my thinking for me.

Exactly my point.

THAT IS BECAUSE HE IS A HOLLYWOOD NUT. He can question stuff all day, but seriously he doesn't know what he is talking about, and I don't know why people hold him to a higher standard than a normal person.

Also, if you don't want us to attack his creadibility then just have it state, questions about 9/11 or something instead of associating with an idiot.

QFT

Speaks for itself.... :whistle:

post-147955-1143212389.jpg

You missed the most important part of that poll, the disclaimer that speaks for itself. :whistle:

This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general, nor the public as a whole. The QuickVote sponsor is not responsible for content, functionality or the opinions expressed therein.

Alex will appear again on CNN Headline News this evening (March 24, 2006) during the program Showbiz Tonight at 6pm CST. Be sure to tune in and check it out!

CNN Showbiz Tonight Website

Watch Alex's appearance on CNN's Showbiz Tonight in which he not only successfully defends Charlie Sheen but also batters the Globalists with a raft of facts on the 9/11 inside job.

Read the transcript by clicking here.

See our index page for the latest on the Charlie Sheen story.

Video: Alex Jones On CNN Showbiz Tonight

There is also a poll up:

Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?

Results so far:

Yes 83% 13745 votes

No 17% 2873 votes

Total: 16618 votes

A must see 9/11 Documentry

You have lost credibility in this discussion, you haven't contributed anything that is related to the questions Sheen raised.

No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen

Over four-fifths back his public stance on 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 24 2006

Despite the best efforts of the now whimpering attack poodles of the mainstream media, an online CNN poll shows that over four-fifths, or 82 per cent, agree with actor Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks.

Every establishment media mouthpiece aside from CNN tried to hang Sheen on his own words but it simply didn't work because those same questions are firing the s y napses in the heads of millions upon millions of other taxpaying American citizens.

We are now in the majority and the cynics are beginning to feel the breeze of fear as they desperately cling to ignorant dogmas spoon fed to them by an empire in descent, while in the back of their mind and in their soul knowing that they have sided with the wrong team and the wrong side of history.

As of Friday morning you can still vote in the poll and I encourage you to do so by clicking here. A.J. Hammer and CNN Showbiz Tonight need to be given their due as the only mainstream television news show to give balanced coverage of serious 9/11 questions.

This is a watershed moment in the struggle to create a powerful, educated and active contingent of individuals with no hierarchical structure but with a unified cause.

Charlie Sheen is the forerunner of the third wave of 9/11 skeptics to go public.

The first wave was concerned and informed American and worldwide citizens who educated themselves and formed action groups and organizations to inform others.

The second wave was former government officials and people of high office risking their political reputation to voice their doubts on 9/11, people like Paul Craig Roberts, Professor Steven Jones, Michael Meacher and Andreas von Buelow.

The third wave is high profile individuals who already have a substantial media platform from which to speak the truth, Hollywood stars and cultural icons. Charlie Sheen must be commended for risking his entire career for the sake of the truth and the future of America.

The fourth and final wave will be people who were in government at the time of 9/11 or those employed by the Bush administration at the time of 9/11, such as secret service officials and others close to the administration, going public with what they know. By this I don't mean watered down shills like Richard Clarke but individuals with hardcore information that could be the catalyst for impeachment.

At that point the call for a new independent investigation of 9/11 will be deafening and impossible to ignore any further.

Our efforts in stalling these control freaks is really beginning to pay dividends. Our patience for freedom will outlast their lust for power and the human spirit will triumph over evil.

You have lost credibility in this discussion, you haven't contributed anything that is related to the questions Sheen raised.

So when did you become a mod :crazy:

So here something for you:

http://independentsources.com/2006/03/21/9...-charlie-sheen/

The only part that stands out though is this:

This is the evidence of a cover-up of what would be the greatest hoax of all time? Is Bin Laden in on the hoax or is he just going along for the ride? What about all of those folks making cell phone calls from the hijacked planes? Were they in on it too or just dupes as CIA operatives were executing the evil Bush/Cheney secret plan?

What about the attacks in Spain and London? Were those the work of Bush too? Was it because 9/11 worked so well that Bush decided to blow up the New Orleans levees? And who killed Princess Di and Nicole Simpson anyway?

This guy has a little something.

Also why don't the witnesses of the plane hitting the pentagon have anything to say?

Also, lets let this boil a little longer until we can get some reaction from people who know what they are talking about mmmk?

That link you posted is just as offtopic as the comments you make in this discussion, again you haven't contributed anything that explains the questions he raised. You have "shutup he's an actor, why take on the questions he's brought up" written all over you.

I created this discussion, and I don't appreciate it when people go off topic, like you have done.

So when did you become a mod :crazy:

So here something for you:

http://independentsources.com/2006/03/21/9...-charlie-sheen/

The only part that stands out though is this:

This guy has a little something.

Also why don't the witnesses of the plane hitting the pentagon have anything to say?

Also, lets let this boil a little longer until we can get some reaction from people who know what they are talking about mmmk?

I'm sorry, but why should I trust the opinion of a largely uneducated actor on matters such as physics?

ill tell you why because it takes more than book learning to have a the right amount of common sence and logic

That link you posted is just as offtopic as the comments you make in this discussion, again you haven't contributed anything that explains the questions he raised. You have "shutup he's an actor, why take on the questions he's brought up" written all over you.

I created this discussion, and I don't appreciate it when people go off topic, like you have done.

What are you talking about? It contributes to the subject completely, the guy raises a good argument! He is saying that since Al Quada took responsibility for the attack on Madrid too, wouldn't that mean that it would be a little farfetched to say that the US was involved in that one too? But they would have to be based off of what the video's are saying if Osama bin Laden would never hurt innocent wemon and children.

We have all done to much post defending, while Sheen is an idiot, I am ok with continuing the discussion I guess.

Ummm excuse me but Charlie Sheen is talking about the fact that 9/11 was a coverup and not done by Al Quaeda, but the Government. Nice try but you are off topic, we are not talking about Al Quaeda, because if it were done by them, then Charlie Sheen wouldn't be questioning it!

Your okay with continuing the discussion? Pardon me! I created this discussion and if all you are going to do is throw my discussion off, then we can continue my discussion without you!

What are you talking about? It contributes to the subject completely, the guy raises a good argument! He is saying that since Al Quada took responsibility for the attack on Madrid too, wouldn't that mean that it would be a little farfetched to say that the US was involved in that one too? But they would have to be based off of what the video's are saying if Osama bin Laden would never hurt innocent wemon and children.

We have all done to much post defending, while Sheen is an idiot, I am ok with continuing the discussion I guess.

Edited by WinMacsta06

Ummm excuse me but Charlie Sheen is talking about the fact that 9/11 was a coverup and not done by Al Quaeda, but the Government. Nice try but you are off topic, we are not talking about Al Quaeda, because if it were done by them, then Charlie Sheen wouldn't be questioning it!

Your okay with continuing the discussion? Pardon me! I created this discussion and if all you are going to do is throw my discussion off, then we can continue my discussion without you!

Sorry buddy but you don't make the rules, Neowin does, I can continue my discussion if I so feel.

Al Quada had a huge role in 9/11, they took resposibilty for example, so based off of your theory they would have to have been payed off or something. So they must have been payed for Madrid then too? I don't get why you would say that Al Quada is not involved! These people on the plane were Al Quada members! So unless everyone on the planes were lieing about who hijacted the plane then I would have a hard time believe that Al Quada wasn't involved at all!

Sir calm down.

I bet you own a couple Charlie Sheen movies... ;)

But back on topic. Just because Al Quada commited the Madrid bombings, that doesnt mean they commited the 9/11 bombings. Sheen is stating his opinion like everyone here is doing. Look at the news, they are demonizing the guy! Since when are we not allowed to voice our opinions?

I feel that NOW, Al Quada is defending themselves.

I bet you own a couple Charlie Sheen movies... ;)

But back on topic. Just because Al Quada commited the Madrid bombings, that doesnt mean they commited the 9/11 bombings.

Yes but my argument is that they took responsibility in the same manner as they did with Madrid.

Yes but my argument is that they took responsibility in the same manner as they did with Madrid.

Did you see the post about the Bin Laden tapes? In the tapes "Bin Laden" violated his muslim rules. He had gold jewelry on, a watch and a ring. He also was writing a note with his right hand when on this wesite, it say that he is left handed.

Also note that the page was revised in November of 2001, 2 months after the attacks. To this day it hasnt been added that he is responsible for the attacks.

9/11 is a hoax againts americans and the people of the world by US goverment.

The explanation of US officials about the events are lacking credibility. The truth looks far different. US goverment has lot to hide on this issue, why are they doing that?

Involvement of the US goverment as planner of the events comes as no suprise. US is a war loving nation. US creates enemies by itself to get their agenda forward. It is widely known that US goverment is able to do things like 9/11 to achieve goals, to dominate the world.

If there?s a satan, that?s US goverment. Just remember that USA is the only nation that has ever used large scale weapons of mass destruction againts humans in this planet. Sure many nations has nuclear bombs but USA is the only nation that has used them. Nation of peace?

The plane that hit pentagon was not the flight US goverment has said, it was an army plane and the accused boing flight was destroyed somewhere else.

9/11 events are a hoax by the US goverment.

Did you see the post about the Bin Laden tapes? In the tapes "Bin Laden" violated his muslim rules. He had gold jewelry on, a watch and a ring. He also was writing a note with his right hand when on this wesite, it say that he is left handed.

Also note that the page was revised in November of 2001, 2 months after the attacks. To this day it hasnt been added that he is responsible for the attacks.

I am about halfway through the timeline here is some evidence of obvious AlQuada & Osama involvement with 9/11:

A number of Middle Eastern men (one account says three, others say six) argue with the flight crew and refuse to get off the plane. Security is called, but they flee before it arrives. [CBS News, 9/14/01 (B); Chicago Daily Herald, 4/14/04] Later, authorities check their luggage and find copies of the Koran and al-Qaeda instruction sheets. Ballinger suspects they got away.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...ijackingaverted

Kevin Down, a Sarasota police officer, recalls that immediately after President Bush's speech concludes, ?The Secret Service agent [runs] out from the school and [says] We're under terrorist attack, we have to go now.? [bBC, 9/1/02] The motorcade departs a few minutes later.

People and organizations involved: George W. Bush, Kevin Down, Secret Service

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...m=a930kevindown

Having learned that the Pentagon had been hit, Vice President Cheney telephones President Bush, who is on his way to the Sarasota airport, and tells him that the White House has been ?targeted.?

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...em=a937stayaway

I only post this to point out the conversations between Cheney and Bush don't suggest them knowing something no one else does.

A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon also records the impact. Hotel employees watch the film several times before the FBI confiscates the video. [Gertz File, 9/21/01] This film footage has never been released.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...m=a937filmtaken

This suggets that if there was a missconception on wheather a plane hit(and what kind of plane hit) the Pentagon, as if anything suspicios would have accured it would have be relayed from the employees of the hotel.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...=a945bushdebate

Again just points out that it was clear that Mr. Bush wasn't exactly certain of what was going on. Suggesting that he didn't know of this pre-emtively.

The National Security Agency (NSA) reportedly intercepts a phone call from one of bin Laden's operatives in Afghanistan to a phone number in the Republic of Georgia. The caller says he has ?heard good news? and that another target is still to come (presumably, the target Flight 93 is intended to hit).

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...em=a953goodnews

Some proof that AlQuada was involved.

According to Newsweek, ?shortly after the suicide attacks,? US intelligence picks up communications among bin Laden associates relaying the message: ?we've hit the targets.?

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...=a1006hittarget

FedEx bill is found in a trash can at the Comfort Inn in Portland, Maine, where Atta stayed the night before 9/11. The bill leads to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, allowing investigators to determine much of the funding for 9/11.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...01evidencetrail

This is interesting as it suggests that US clearly did not fund the 9/11 attacks.

Anyway's like I said, I am not completely through timeline yet so give me some time.

9/11 is a hoax againts americans and the people of the world by US goverment.

The explanation of US officials about the events are lacking credibility. The truth looks far different. US goverment has lot to hide on this issue, why are they doing that?

Involvement of the US goverment as planner of the events comes as no suprise. US is a war loving nation. US creates enemies by itself to get their agenda forward. It is widely known that US goverment is able to do things like 9/11 to achieve goals, to dominate the world.

If there?s a satan, that?s US goverment. Just remember that USA is the only nation that has ever used large scale weapons of mass destruction againts humans in this planet. Sure many nations has nuclear bombs but USA is the only nation that has used them. Nation of peace?

9/11 events are a hoax by the US goverment.

[/quot:|

WOW, :| .

Esspecially this part:

The plane that hit pentagon was not the flight US goverment has said, it was an army plane and the accused boing flight was destroyed somewhere else.

Strong statement, how about some evidence.....

Anyways there is something. I hope I don't get accussed of "not contributing to the disc:rolleyes:t; anymore. :rolleyes:

oops :rolleyes:

I guess a was a bit over the line with the satan thing :laugh: sorry

But all americans have to agree with the fact that your nation has done a lot of bad things around the world to get success to their agenda, the greedy to rule and get profits.

If the passengers of the accused BOEING flights in those airplanes didn't crashed to WTC 1, WTC 2, pentagon or only some of them did they had to be destroy somewhere right? There's stong evidence that pentagon plane was not boeing, so where is it? The passengers are dead.

Twin towers had explosives installed. It was a demolition.

Theres hard video evidence that proofs this. Theres also eyewitnesses telling about the explsions they heard.

Pentagon attac, well that has been a clear fake job from the beginning.

America has to understand the fact that your goverment is behind these attacs. 9/11 was a hoax. Everything what happened after that is based on a lie. Afghanistan, Iraq, everything. The question is not whether they did it or not, but why they did and who did. One thing is for sure, Bush is involved. What adds all this is that Bush won the 2000 presidential election in very dubious circumstances.