Nintendo Go, the new name for revolution?

it wouldnt sell well in the muslim world...

notice all the crosses XD

i didn't know they had a presence in the Middle East and other predominant Muslim countries. Nintendo Go sounds more like a name to rename Nintendo Wifi to me.

^yep

i think its the online service also...

There have been a few theories, one, which I personally prescribe to, is that "Nintendo Go" is the internet service they will be providing. As of now it is currently unnamed, and would be akin to the Xbox Live service, as "Nintendo Wi-Fi" isn't too catchy.

Go means Five in Japanese. If they are going to bring it to North America or Europe, They could translate the name to english and called it Nintendo 5(N5). I hope they do.

that would be a stupid name.. I think Nintedno Go.. could just be the name of the online service, kind of like Xbox Live.. I would really like it if they kept the name Revolution for the system.. but I know its not gonna happen.. cuz if it did, that would mean I own the Nintendo Dolphin right now

I would agree, except the word Go is right next to it:

The word 'go' is at the end of the sentence though with the start of it being off the photo. :( If we had the full slide could be translated quite easily.

I don't see why they should change the name. If revolution is really just a codename, I think that it has stuck and is a good quality name for a next gen console.

What a lack of creativity that name posesses!!!! It is the worst console name that has ever been released!!

Come on, be reasonable.

Playstation 1 .. Playstation 2 .. Playstation 3 .. Playstation Portable. Get real.

' date='Mar 23 2006, 21:14' post='587342523']

Come on, be reasonable.

Playstation 1 .. Playstation 2 .. Playstation 3 .. Playstation Portable. Get real.

he drives a good point...