April Desktops

Finally trying to add some color to my desktop (well, at least for me this is colorful!!).:)

desktop41006preview5oz.jpg

CLICK--> http://www.deviantart.com/view/31606720/

That is a great look! I'm guessing that the weather in the lower left is Avedesk, any chance on getting a link for that config?

EDIT: I guess if i had just did a search I could have found it....

http://sysstats.needlemen.com/details.php?id=86

Edited by flatrabbit

Mind pointing me to the direction of that wallpaper? Looks very, very nice.

Thanks for the nice comments guys... The walls are actually relatively "old"; ultraman has them (or at least did a few months ago) on his website. I can't think of the url right now, but go to his dA homepage as I believe he has a link to his site there....I THINK it's www.frenchstudio.net, or something like that...

Edited by feverfive

xiappreview1pr.png

Theme: eXec (NFR)

Wallpaper: We Lost Love from A.B.T.S - The King Returns pack by Pridef

Icons: Aero Stock set from IconBase.com (yes I payed for them!)

you paid for icons :|

Thanks for the nice comments guys... The walls are actually relatively "old"; ultraman has them (or at least did a few months ago) on his website. I can't think of the url right now, but go to his dA homepage as I believe he has a link to his site there....I THINK it's www.frenchstudio.net, or something like that...

Sorry to pester you, but that wallpaper happens not to be on the site, so if you could e-mail me either your mod or the original wallpaper [the mod preferably :D ] at evilmonkey92[at]optonline.net, I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks!

Sorry to pester you, but that wallpaper happens not to be on the site, so if you could e-mail me either your mod or the original wallpaper [the mod preferably :D ] at evilmonkey92[at]optonline.net, I'd appreciate it a lot, thanks!

I?d appreciate it too:))

And then God said let there be...darkness?

What are the names of the desklets that you're using :) Specifically the To Do List, the Clock, Calendar, and Weather.