April Desktops

Here's mine~ I changed my shutdown and logoff menu~

Images were created myself~ took quite sometime actually~ Heehee.. I succeeded at my very first try.. I kinda like it alot so I decided to post a shot for you guys to see~ It was inspired by another skinner of WindowBlinds.. But Since I dun use WB5 so i decided to edit my system files~ Wallpaper is from DivineError~ (AT LAST I FINALLY REMEMBER A WALLPAPER'S CREATOR NAME!!) But I edited so that both me and my darling are in it~ I miss her loads.. She'll be back today from overseas!!

Here u go~ MY VISTA ULTIMATE on XP!!

post-144463-1144915447_thumb.jpg

Here's mine~ I changed my shutdown and logoff menu~

Images were created myself~ took quite sometime actually~ Heehee.. I succeeded at my very first try.. I kinda like it alot so I decided to post a shot for you guys to see~ It was inspired by another skinner of WindowBlinds.. But Since I dun use WB5 so i decided to edit my system files~ Wallpaper is from DivineError~ (AT LAST I FINALLY REMEMBER A WALLPAPER'S CREATOR NAME!!) But I edited so that both me and my darling are in it~ I miss her loads.. She'll be back today from overseas!!

Here u go~ MY VISTA ULTIMATE on XP!!

post-144463-1144915447_thumb.jpg

fLuBbErZz where'd ya grab that wallpaper from. Is wicked

You might wanna edit the link to link to the actual deviation, not to its editing page. ;)

Butterfly....

To my wife with a lot of passion.

plastic0yb.pngClick on the Image for Details.

Credits found in the link.

Cumps.

Butterfly....

To my wife with a lot of passion.

plastic0yb.pngClick on the Image for Details.

Credits found in the link.

Cumps.

What cursor set are you using for the mouse in that? Reminds me of the ol' Amiga for some reason :D

Could you provide a link?

Thanks

Z