AutoPatcher XP April 2006

Like the January "update" release, you had to have Dec autopatcher already installed (if I am correct.) What I mean is this:

I format machine and do clean install of Windows XP Pro & install SP2 (I actually have SP2 slipstreamed into my XP installation disc.)

Then can I install the April release only of autopatcher without having to install the previous autopatcher releases?

I was under the impression that the full/lite releases needed only XP with SP2 and no further updates as a prerequisite for installation, and the "update releases" need a previous version of autopatcher or windows updates upto the point of the "update release."

Hope I didn't confuse you more. :yes:

right, yes, full/lite release only require the latest service pack to be installed. they should NOT be installed over previous releases.

update releases require a base of a full/lite release + all updates releases inbetween. they also obviously require the latest service pack.

just a quick note for people using my mirror, if you're seen with more than 5 connections you will be banned from it indefinately, i've seen people with over 50 connections to it which i regard as totally unnecessary

Speaking of DirectX, I think that SP2 comes with DirectX 8.1, and that AP installs the latest version (I think April) of DirectX 9.0c. :yes:

Sorry for not hosting anymore guys, VooDoo Networks is back in business with 10mb/s connection :shifty:

My connections sucked, it was like uh... 256k? :blush:

VooDoo?> AutoPatcher Mirror - http://voodoo2.gotdns.org

Currently hosting>

AP XP Full - English April 06

AP XP Lite - English April 06

AP XP Update - English April 06

VooDoo? will be hosting ALL AutoPatcher versions (including regional), hopefully by the end of this wee:D:D

Godspeed,

Andre;);)

@xyz123, SP2 includes DX9.0c, AP doesnt install it.

im not going to add monthly DX runtimes, because as far as ive seen they are rather large and most people wouldnt need them!

Sorry for not hosting anymore guys, VooDoo Networks is back in business with 10mb/s connection :shifty:

My connections sucked, it was like uh... 256k? :blush:

VooDoo?> AutoPatcher Mirror - http://voodoo2.gotdns.org

Currently hosting>

AP XP Full - English April 06

AP XP Lite - English April 06

AP XP Update - English April 06

VooDoo? will be hosting ALL AutoPatcher versions (including regional), hopefully by the end of this wee:D:D

Godspeed,

Andre;);)

when i try to download the "full" version it says file not found on server:whistle:e:

@ +M2Ys4U & TheBlazingAngel - Thanks for answering my question guys, I really appreciate it! :yes:

No problem :)

Why, oh why? Why is it always me? :(

Stupid IIS gives a 404 though the files are there! :no:

Anyway, i found a temporary solution, the links are working super fast, n/p now :)

Godspeed,

andypopa

I don't think so :(

I've been waiting for a Dutch release for a few months now.. But I've noticed DaFlapDrol ain't online no more

I've picked up the translations for Dutch, i'm currently 3/4 of the way, but i need some people to help me translate the descriptions, please pm me if you want to help.

autopatcher april 2006 Portuguese (Brazil) downloaded. i had some sort of issue downloading from Gabbix. download is finished, but md5 generated (efc7ff0ed642efbda43734628befe52a) doesn't match with the one informed on download page (7B4CCDCF573332457B282C89F28DE22F). also that mirror doesn't allow resume, i've downloaded it again through Torrent mirror provided by Oddstar. torrent md5 generated match with md5 displayed on gabbix mirror, so, i'm assuming that this one is fine. that file is already uploaded to some friends that will help on spread throught emule soon.

emule link:

ed2k://|file|AutoPatcher_XP_Apr2006_PortugueseBrazil_Full.exe|215310484|B0ED00D2DF7E3D4BAE48BF649B3AC4EA|/

thanks yours all

Thanks for adding... For the record: VooDoo[ALT+0178] = VooDoo?:DD

Thanks people. I'll finish mirroring AP2k and AP x64 and then I'll mirror the regional versions.

Here're some little bittorent statistics from my server:

Full version:

Avg upload speed: 420kb/s

Ratio: 542.597

uploaded: 119GB

Seeds:223

Peers: 134

Lite version:

Avg upload speed: 26kb/s

Ratio: 53.053

uploaded: 7,76GB

Seeds:9

Peers: 8

Server connection: 100Mbit/s - reserved for bittorrent: 10Mbit/s

Known webseeders: 2

If there is a server admin who already provides a http/ftp mirror and have root access to his server also, please drop your mirror and help seeding the torrents.

It's really more effective than standard downloading.

More mirrors:

Mirror provides by Megauploads: April 2006 Full | Lite | Update

Edited by Tarnatos

Here're some little bittorent statistics from my server:

Full version:

Avg upload speed: 420kb/s

Ratio: 542.597

uploaded: 119GB

Seeds:223

Peers: 134

Lite version:

Avg upload speed: 26kb/s

Ratio: 53.053

uploaded: 7,76GB

Seeds:9

Peers: 8

Server connection: 100Mbit/s - reserved for bittorrent: 10Mbit/s

Known webseeders: 2

:D

Thanks to everyone who's been seeding, speeds are much increased on the last few releases (Y)

No problem!

The server has been installed exclusive for the distribution of my ap version and the english one.

nice, thanks. It's good to have a dedicated box serving the torrents rather than relying on people's regular broadband to seed, at least initially.

Hello.

I'm a newbie here, but I've been doing some research and it seems Autpatcher rocks.....

Sadly I've noticed that there is no SPANISH version for it. :no:

Can anybody tell me where can I download the SPANISH version, if it exist.

Or if it isn't... Is anybody making a release of it??

Thanx.