AutoPatcher XP April 2006

nice, thanks. It's good to have a dedicated box serving the torrents rather than relying on people's regular broadband to seed, at least initially.

Yes, that's right. It's much easier to keep the file alive. Many users just download the file and close their client. So they only share their bandwidth while downloading. :angry:

There are many reasons why the server has been installed. The traffic of the german version has reached allmost 800GB till 1TB/month so it was necessarily to install a new mirror.

In addition it's easyer to upload the package to a new mirror.

If you wish i could create a ap team member ftp account. So it's easyer to download the package the first time before sharing it over p2p. Because the gabbix mirror is realy overloaded when a new version has been released. :unsure:

Just what M2Ys4U said, flase positives. I've scanned the april version with Avast Home 4.6... no viruses has been founded.

Edited by Tarnatos

Yah, that's correct, but Gabbix is doing a great job anyway, think about it, it's the _main_ mirror :unsure:

I think I'll upgrade the VooDoo server with 2x30mb/s connections this summer, I also have to get the money :(

Godspeed,

Andrei

Yah, that's correct, but Gabbix is doing a great job anyway, think about it, it's the _main_ mirror :unsure:

I think I'll upgrade the VooDoo server with 2x30mb/s connections this summer, I also have to get the money :(

Godspeed,

Andrei

Oh please don't missunderstand me, that shouldn't be an attack against gabbix really GREAT work!

But when a new version has been released it is public from the beginning! That increase the server load and decrease the download speed. The non-public ftp account would only be for ap members and other bt web seeders. So it's faster for they to get the pack.

Once again, thats only a suggestion.

Good work with this people, keep the good work up. I really liked how 'Microsoft ActiveSync' was put into this. Its just one less thing for me to find and install for my pocket PC. :)

Thanks for the comments, guys. I have been working with the AutoPatcher moderators to keep the server up to date with the latest files. Also, we've been working on making the download mirror website secure so that our server doesn't get overloaded, as there has been lots of people who tried to do so by downloading the same file over and over again. Thank god there's a whole TEAM behind the scenes :)

In a near future, I plan to upgrade the server RAM so it doesn't get overloaded that easily. I plan to have 3GB RAM in total, let's see how things go.

Godspeed,

Andrei

False positives. AutoPatcher does not come bundled with viruses.

If you are worried about the integrity of your download, please compare its MD5 hash sum to the ones in the first post.

OK! I didn't know how answer to my friend!!! I am not never worried! :D

in my system i have installed the XP sp2 and also installed the autopatcher dec05 full ,

now should i have to install the autopatcher April 06 update or i will have to install all the updates of jan , feb, mar etc?

please reply...

in my system i have installed the XP sp2 and also installed the autopatcher dec05 full ,

now should i have to install the autopatcher April 06 update or i will have to install all the updates of jan , feb, mar etc?

please reply...

you can either download the Feburary, March and April UPDATEreleases OR delete the autopatcher directory and use the April FULL or LITE release.

where is greek autopatcher ?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=449723

No!

The november version is not updatable!

The oldest one is the december 2005 release. Remove your old copy of autopatcher and download/install the april version.

In the future you can update your ap version with the monthly update pack.

Edited by Tarnatos

yeah, make sure you delete the autopatcher directory from the November install before you install the April version :)

I found that the power toy TWEAKUI didn't install when it was selected, a minor bug but i wondered if any other modules were also going AWOL, did anyone notice anything else?

Otherwise great job!

Hi, ...

I have an old French translated version, "3 - 4 month before april", by the user "Jean Michel", "Voila".

Where is the latest, French version ???

I will search on Yahoo, to find a French version, ...

Thanks, ... !!! in advance, ...

======================================

Bonjour, ...

J'ai une vieille version en Fran?ais, "3 - 4 mois avant avril", par l'utilisateur "Jean Michel", "Voila".

O? est la derni?re version, en Fran?ais ???

Je vais chercher sur Yahoo, pour trouver une version Fran?aise.

Merci, ... !!! d'avance, ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sylvain St-Amand (Korgul)

Edited by korgul

No!

The november version is not updatable!

The oldest one is the december 2005 release. Remove your old copy of autopatcher and download/install the april version.

In the future you can update your ap version with the monthly update pack.

i have december 2005 full version installed , now should i install the only april 06 update or i will have to install all the FEB +mar + April updates?

i have december 2005 full version installed , now should i install the only april 06 update or i will have to install all the FEB +mar + April updates?

No dobblepostings again please! Read the topic carefully! :no:

you can either download the Feburary, March and April UPDATEreleases OR delete the autopatcher directory and use the April FULL or LITE release.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=449723