I Just Got my hands on Zelda : Wind Waker

-bYtE' date='Apr 23 2006, 15:59' post='587441790']

That it's one of the best scenes/battles in a Zelda game ever (it's quite easy though)! WW also have more beatifull scenes, which I'm not going to spoil for people who haven't played it yet.

I don't know, I love WW but as far as a pretty ending goes I would have to say majora's mask. Remeber that medow with the tree in the center and the boy sitting at the trunk? That was amazing. Plus when the 4 gods approached the moon it was pretty dramatic. I really enjoyed it.

MM`S, God i hated that game still i play it, i got my n64 still somewhere and the save file is still where i was ended, in the last temple, i think. i got lost their, well back to ww. im still in earth temple just got my mirror shield, hope im almost to the end of the temple. :)

yeah I never got into MM, it felt so tacky having the world as it was with that centre area and then having a North south east west route. It to me didnt feel like a real zelda and wasnt a scratch on ocarena of time. Saying that I didnt give it much chance so maybe it got better, I just couldnt enjoy it much at all. AT least it had a different story but.

Wind Waker is pretty fun. But i too can not wait till Twilight Princess comes out. Thats goin to be the best game that i've played besides counterstrike and half life!

Wind Waker is pretty fun. But i too can not wait till Twilight Princess comes out. Thats goin to be the best game that i've played besides counterstrike and half life!

word. :rofl:

After playing Wind Waker so much, I wish all Zelda games were cell-shaded, I just love the style, and I think it goes better with the game. And I love the portions of the game were you have to control 2 characters, some great puzzles there.

Maybe I didn't play it enough, but the ammount of the game I did play. Too much water!!

Floating around on a boat for halfthe game wasnt much fun.

You should try my secret sailing technique.

1. Point the wind in the direction of the island you want to go to.

2. Set up your sail.

3. Watch Cartoon Network for 10 minutes

4. Arrive at destination

Hmm.. Checked the Ice-Island? You should have the fire arrows now.

Which you can find at "Mother & Child Island". You'll need the "Ballad of Gales" to reach to the fairy on that island.

I borrowed this game a yesterday and it is the second best Zelda game(1st is OoT of course). Right now Im at some Dragons Roost place.

I borrowed this game a yesterday and it is the second best Zelda game(1st is OoT of course). Right now Im at some Dragons Roost place.

Check out the bomb plants :)