Post your workstations

:) here's mine. nothing too amazing but it gets the job done

post-122887-1147231331_thumb.jpg

there's another computer under the desk with Ubuntu on it. I have it hooked into the other input on the main monitor so i can switch back and forth when needed :)

The silver piece looks to be the monitor stand.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...317729&pfp=cat3

ergotron has discontinued it.. but its still available

http://www.thenerds.net/index.php?page=pro...d=2&pn=45174300

is the newer one, probably a lot better if you have the room

the Neo-Flex is pretty picky. You can rotate the monitor left and right (ie face the wall instead of facing you), you can turn it 360 deg (to portrait/landscape on the fly), and you the height is somewhat adjustable. However tilting the monitor up and down is with this little POS alan wrench adjustment on the back, its very shoddy. You just tweak the wrench until the little adjustment goes from "locked" to "unlocked", so you have to hold your monitor in your hand while "unlocking" or "locking" the adjuster

basically you never tilt it up and down besides when you initially get it setup..

however it looks a lot better than the dell 2005fpw stand

post-65223-1147289957_thumb.jpg

took this with the badass cam of a friend of mine @ iso 400 which is why its so grainy but its true and just what it looks like at the moment on my desk. :)

^some people work and dont really like messy desks. ;) no offend.

its just that... dunno, i need to have everything somehow arranged around me to work successful or something.

post-65223-1147289957_thumb.jpg

took this with the badass cam of a friend of mine @ iso 400 which is why its so grainy but its true and just what it looks like at the moment on my desk. :)

Pearl Jam tix? Awesome!

Pearl Jam tix? Awesome!

oh what a surprise someone found these just-by-chance lying there pearl jam tickets for berlin on 23.09. :whistle: :p

i got those and two more for vienna on the 25th.

:cool:

I need a new camera :p

desk8ye.th.jpg

This is where i do most of my work/gaming/etc...

then i have my desktop desk in the opposite corner of the room

i'd love to have that bluetooth keyboard

are there any probs with it? i've heard of a lot of users having connections probs with the mx5000