When did you lose your virginity?  

1,272 members have voted

1. 1. When did you lose your virginity?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • Still a virgin
  2. 2. If you're still a virgin, how old are you?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • I'm not a virgin

how long you been together?

cuz she'll break buddy keep ur head up ;) (pun intended)

lmao

to be honest, i dont mind, sex is one part of life, i get to enjoy the rest of it with her too, im sure its enjoyable and all that, but id rather we both did it when we were both perfectly ready, and not "break" her :laugh:

Approx 2 p.m. Sunday August 28th 1988.

I won't write her name as it's my business and no-one elses.

:rofl: You wrote it down? :D

I'm still a virgin. The girls in my city are one of the hottest I've seen but all they care about is sex. I do too sometimes but I can wait untill marriage. I dont want to waste all those little sperms that will become babies. To me thats like murder lol.

16 to my current girlfriend. Both our first time.

She was 16, I was 19. First timers. :D

..... I have no idea why I waited til I was 19. We known each other 7 years now and (back) together again.

Does giving/receiving fellatio count as losing virginity?

technicly no, some people do say yes with things like that though

some would put it as losing your "innocence"

wow,impressive,fery few people here loose their virginity,and there are still lot's of virgins,guess is the geek mentality

wow,impressive,fery few people here loose their virginity,and there are still lot's of virgins,guess is the geek mentality

Yeh its 50/50 atm

Well im 18 at the moment and i still havent lost it, im waiting for that special somebody still.

I was 18 and I lost it to some fat chick... how embarassing, not that I'm really that bothered.

i was 18... 5th February 2003... don't recall the time... it was good - i was (in what i thought but i look back and disagree) in love with her... it lasted around 10months... she came back from holiday and left me for some ballbag she met. Sigh.

Such is the life eh? anyways im 21 now and have had 1 sexual partner since. nothing exciting nor shameful :)

to those who still are virgins - don't get/feel undermined if you are still a virgin (espically by choice) keep it itll you think it's right... I was/am happy with the girl i lost it and how i lost it. It did feel right at the time.

17 for me.

She was a virgin and as was I when we had sex for the first time.. plus she was my first "proper" shall we say girlfriend and i was her first proper boyfriend. We we're both in love and we're sober when we did it.

Too bad she went off to **** my ex-best friend and became a slut after going out with her for 7 months.. *sigh* girls

17 for me.

She was a virgin and as was I when we had sex for the first time.. plus she was my first "proper" shall we say girlfriend and i was her first proper boyfriend. We we're both in love and we're sober when we did it.

Too bad she went off to **** my ex-best friend and became a slut after going out with her for 7 months.. *sigh* girls

I know how you feel.. sort of.. vicariously through another guy, my ex went out with him and then cheated on him (twice) with his best friend, finally sticking the 'friend'... I'm angry because I was (maybe am) still in love with her, but I broke it off. Long story that I just felt I had to share. Ya know... stupid emotions. Anywho!

17.. still with her, its been a year and a half.

Going to to same college next year she's transferring into my school. (yeah college chick :D )

She's so amazing and i was so lucky to find her. True love does exist! :D

im still a virgin and im gonna turn 20 in a few months.. i currently got a gf and before i had probably 10 or so more since 7th grade.. i just choose to remain a virgin until i'm married because i'm a Christian. IMO there are certain things that are way too sacred to give to just nebody.. i know that sounds corney but it's the truth and i live by the Truth. I obey the Truth the best i can and i love my future wife enough to wait for her (not speaking specifically for my current gf, just in general whomever i end up marrying).. sorry if that's 'pathetic' or 'unmanly' but i'm proud to say it boldy :)

_love y'all_

nfin1ty