Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

bachangeegee.jpg

Its not the best of qualities considering i think this picture was taken in the 40's/50's. But its a picture of my grandmother and grandfather walking down the streets of Montreal.

The thing that made the most impact to me is how they are Japenese Canadians, and that this is post WWII and how they are bothing wearing lighter colours then there surroundings. As if they are being pointed out as being different.

Never the less, i thought it was a neet picture.

Ok so I don't really have that great of a camera or anything. But I went out and I thought the sky was just awesome looking so I grabbed a few pics. I just like the colors. Anyway here they are, just thought I'd share :)

0031gz.jpg

0020yh.jpg

0013zq.jpg

Heres something I was messing around with that I took in my garden. Saxondale's partial black and white technique was inspiring, lol.

blackandwhitebee0np.th.png

Heres something I was messing around with that I took in my garden. Saxondale's partial black and white technique was inspiring, lol.

Great, nobody noticed my partial black and white technique on the first page... :whistle:

Hehe, just kidding. That fly looks awesome Monkeyclaw.

Timmah, that dog freaked me out bigtime. Very nice photos.

Anyway, here's a photo from two days ago. It was 33 degrees Celsius in the sun (I live far up north in Sweden so this is pretty amazing) and I got some nice photos from my garden.

apel.jpg

Great, nobody noticed my partial black and white technique on the first page... :whistle:

Hehe, just kidding. That fly looks awesome Monkeyclaw.

Timmah, that dog freaked me out bigtime. Very nice photos.

Anyway, here's a photo from two days ago. It was 33 degrees Celsius in the sun (I live far up north in Sweden so this is pretty amazing) and I got some nice photos from my garden.

apel.jpg

Haha, sorry, I was speaking of one he did back last month of a I think it was a butterfly on the ground. I thought it was a cool effect.

What kind of plant/bush/tree is that Grahnman? And what kind of equip did ya take that with, I like the off center focus on it.

Haha, sorry, I was speaking of one he did back last month of a I think it was a butterfly on the ground. I thought it was a cool effect.

What kind of plant/bush/tree is that Grahnman? And what kind of equip did ya take that with, I like the off center focus on it.

Ah yes, I remember that butterfly. That was a nice photo. :)

The bush in my photo is a Purple Crab Apple (malus purpurea) and I used my Canon Powershot A520 on a tripod. I'm glad you like it.

a picture of a bee on a flower I took today... Right after this picture she went suicidal and stung me. I guess this picture is in her memory... lol

also I notice right before I wrote this post that Timmah took a picture of a bee on the EXACT same kind of flower a couple of post above. Life is surprising sometimes...heh

esteban_bee.jpg

*EDIT*

damn... anyone can tell me how to get that click here to enlarge resizing in the forum please?

Edited by djesteban

Its not a bad picture, but the colours are really bright and sort of kills the texture of the flower, maybe in edit, take down the exposure and the saturation

Well recently I've been looking into some of the cool things you can do with infrared photography so I decided to give it a shot. Here is my first successful attempt. Forgive the quality, this was done using a floppy disc, not a proper filter. But it does work! BTW, that thing in the bottom right corner, is a finger print on the floppy material.

post-52487-1150720606_thumb.jpg