Logo request, Superior Shine Auto Detailing, $150

Question

I am the owner of Mobile Auto Detailing .

I created my exisiting logo over 16 years ago. It has served me well but I am ready to fresh'n up our image.

Edited by Superior Shine

P1Guy - I think you need to stick to one or two design ideas and evolve them

You seem to just throw anything together and enter about 10 submissions for each thread

Not having a go...just a bit of advice.

hErE is another in 4 different colors, type face and colors of all logos can be changed... Just foolin around in Corel :cool:

You seem to just throw anything together and enter about 10 submissions for each thread

there is nothing wrong with advice, but i also give you more than one logo to view, if the people that start these little contest where to SPEAK-UP once and a while and say "YA" lets tweak that one... well thats all i would need to here... hahaha i will keep what u said in MIND as it makes mucho sense :yes:

Oh, and i think that the theme is almost all the same.. with the little car in them... i have not started drinking yet... but ah all but one have the little car... burp... :wacko:

Awesome! Keep them coming!

Remember I can't see logos that are hosted on imageshack.

I have allot of friends following this thread (over 1000+ veiws already!) and I am getting allot of positive feedback on most of the logos.

Even though I don't want to start offical voting until July 11, these two are getting the most thumbs up so far -

post-18541-1150142688.png

post-75566-1150089249.png

"ss" isn't such a great logo... unless of course it's a nazi auto detailing business. :huh:

Hey Eran, thats not very nice... the wars been over for more than 50 years... And General Motors use the SS emblem to signify SUPER SPORT on all ther muscle cars years ago. :D

"ss" isn't such a great logo... unless of course it's a nazi auto detailing business. :huh:

Was thinking exactly the same. I was going to make one with two letters 'S', but decided not to.

are you kidding me?

I Think these are TOP class. such high quality

thank you :D