"DS Sucks!"

Hi everyone, I just registered an account just so i can get something off my chest.

I really don't understand how people can think this guy is for real, or how people can just hate the video even when they know its not real. I just google search ds sucks and there are countless threads and posts by people saying its stupid or defending the ds.

I even own a nintendo ds lite and prefer it over the psp and i think its funny. I think there's just so many overly sensitive people who like the ds so much and want to defend it. It's the same kind of thing i see with windows and macs, why all the fighting?

Some of the things he says are so stupid it's painful to see people think he's serious.

I know hes not serious, but I hate him for...omg.. being him? I don't know, I just don't like this guy at all. Like if I go to school with him, I would throw rotten tomatoes at his face every single day.

I know hes not serious, but I hate him for...omg.. being him? I don't know, I just don't like this guy at all. Like if I go to school with him, I would throw rotten tomatoes at his face every single day.

LOL.. id have ta agree with ya. He needs the biggest shave.

Have ya seen the one he did for Xbox. hes in the friggin shower. Hes got some serious problems. But if hes havin fun good for him. :rofl:

gah, these vids are so horrendously boring. Nothing happens. No humor, just sheer stupidty. He just rambles on about how his statement is a fact, and how google will back him up for about 3 mins.