The Moon does not exist!

Just as a note to everyone here.... The thread starter OBVIOUSLY made this thread as a jab at conspiracy theorists. If anyone even took a look at his posting history you would know that he is not retarded. Please for the love of god, before you try to make someone look stupid, take about 3 steps backwards and think for a second... "Is this being posted as satire?", otherwise the assumptions you make, will come back to bite you.

You can see it. But think about it ? without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you?re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders (which is why it moves across the sky so slowly). Or, most likely, it could have been different things at different times and different places, depending on the technology available to the conspirators and the culture and beliefs of the population being deceived.

Goddamnit:rofl:o:rofl:o:rofl:ofl:

Just as a note to everyone here.... The thread starter OBVIOUSLY made this thread as a jab at conspiracy theorists. If anyone even took a look at his posting history you would know that he is not retarded. Please for the love of god, before you try to make someone look stupid, take about 3 steps backwards and think for a second... "Is this being posted as satire?", otherwise the assumptions you make, will come back to bite you.

I don't know. I've read a bunch of Reid's posts and I'm pretty sure that he believe this...

He is, afterall, a Buckeyes fan :laugh:

;)

Alright guys, only read the first couple of posts oh and that first link claiming the moon is not real (should have named the link snorefest; so boring).

reidtheweed01 I think you need to go to google -> search for 'luney bin closest to [enter you full address here]'-> take a trip to this institute -> sign in -> stay there for a long time until you can again read and dismiss really stupid websites claiming there is no moon, 2pac is indeed alive and living with Elvis...in atlantis and such alike.

I honestly feel for your tutors and teachers at school...they must have really had their work cut out. This is real life man, not the truman show. wise up!

Here's the proof

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

When i first saw it i thought it was just a stupid joke. After reading it, and finally pulling my head out of my ass, it has changed the way i think. I suggest everyone read this, the facts are there, and no one can deny that.

Hahahahaha I love it. Especially how you got people like Winmacsta to buy into your little satiric plot. Well played man, well played.

It's funny how nobody seems to read what Boffa Jones posted.

Even funnier when people keep not reading it. :laugh:

:laugh: ....... wait... I am being ignored... :(

for my first REAL post......

this is one of the most intresting threads i have EVER read in my life. obviusly the guy that started it meant it as a joke because he only posted twice and left. why did he do it? pfft he probally got bored or something.

and while i read that article i also noticed that it contains something about using photoshop in the 1800s. well if u also read the article and u seen that statement and for a quick second u actually believed that the pics could have been altered using photoshop, then u my friend deserve to be bitch slapped. because when those pictures were taken, there was no photoshop. :)

and pretty much if u even believe that there is no moon, article or no article, then u are so fukin stupid. take no offense im just stating the clear fact.

oh and glad to be part of yall forum.

Man he shouldn't have listened to whoever wrote that Article, now he might have been thinking he wasn't real either... what made him dissapear!!???

Somebody searched the White Pages for any number or anything? Gosh what are we gonna do!?

Man, I'm sorry but OMFG whenever I wanna have a laugh I come to re-read this whole thread (I've bookmarked it a few months ago!) u people are so mean with the poor guy! ( :devil: )

What proof do you want, besides seeing it, the tides, moon rocks, and the astronauts who say they been there ?

Does a total eclipse of the Sun do anything for you ?

You want a ride on a spaceship to the Moon ? :huh:

What physical 'proof' is there that you exist ?

Thats because their is no sun, its just a giant hot air baloon with its burners going all day :rofl:

lol didnt read the full site but god it was a good laugh :p

Well as far as I'm concerned the moon exists ...

You gotta admit that the person who wrote that site is seriously scraping at straws if he is honestly suggesting the moon is a painted baloon... lol!