The Moon does not exist!

It's interesting that there is no actual reason presented as to why anyone would 'perpetrate such a hoax'. I'd also love to understand what country the moon holds 'incredible sway over public opinion' in. I can't recall the last time I made a decision after checking with the moon...

You can see it. But think about it ? without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you?re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders (which is why it moves across the sky so slowly). Or, most likely, it could have been different things at different times and different places, depending on the technology available to the conspirators and the culture and beliefs of the population being deceived.

The url is called Mad Revolutionist for a reason it seems.

So a bunch of different governments cast a Batman-like sign in the sky of a random grey object which is proven to affect our magnetic field by causing tides (no, not the detergent Tide) to gain what exactly? So a few italian restaurants can make more business when its a full moon and looks more romantic?

A painted balloon? That must be the best damn balloon I've ever seen, cause its been there forever.

I have never seen any evidence that Delaware exists. I have never met anyone from Delaware or has been there, I have never met anyone that met anyone from Delaware and I have never seen anything from Delaware.

I have one friend who has been to 49 states. He has not been to Delaware.

he uses this statement to disprove the Moon.

"The tide myth is one of the oldest and most absurd lies that the Lunar establishment has tried to push on a gullible world. Do they really expect us to believe that the moon - an object that allegedly resides at an average distance of 240,000 miles from the earth - has the power, from that distance, to lift how many billions of cubic meters of water?

Do an experiment: take a rubber ball and suspend it above a bathtub full of water. Now slowly move the ball closer to the water. Does the level of the water change? Not even slightly. So much for the tides myth. "

how can you compare the moon with a basketball???

I have never seen any evidence that Delaware exists. I have never met anyone from Delaware or has been there, I have never met anyone that met anyone from Delaware and I have never seen anything from Delaware.

I have one friend who has been to 49 states. He has not been to Delaware.

Always use Wyoming when making that joke. Always.

/Garfield would want it that way.

In other news, it completely baffles me that people are still thinking this guy is serious. geo411m, you need to...well...i'm not sure, but you need to realize this entire site is satire.

Can you give me some physical proof that its real.

first give physical proof that you are real.

on second thought keep you idiocy theory to yourself. ONLY idiots would even begin to consider that list of opinionated bull to be any sort of real evidence. The freaking moon exists, as well as the sun, but go on with those schizophrenic delusions of conspiracy. Buy some Nike shoes and join the Hale Bop Comet group.

All I have to say is someone prove to me that Columbus, Ohio exists. I have never been there, I have seen pictures but those could have been photoshopped. There is no reference to Columbus, Ohio in texts predating the 1800's or whatever. Sure there are videos, but they could have been taken in any town. I mean my geology teacher told me it exists but she could have been paid to say that by the government...

I can prove it exists. My father has a birth certificate there and I have actually stepped foot there many times. Also, Buckeyes do exist. On a tree and at The Ohio State University. ;)

*coughLUNATICcough*

This guy is an idiot. He also does not believe that Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada does not exists. LOL

*edit* It's a joke site like "The Onion".

*looks at my passport* Then where the **** was I born? :blink:

It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders (which is why it moves across the sky so slowly). Or, most likely, it could have been different things at different times and different places, depending on the technology available to the conspirators and the culture and beliefs of the population being deceived.

After reading that from the answer to the first question, I didn't bother to read anymore.

If there was massive hologram machines I'm sure pictures/stories of these would have 'leaked' out at some point. ROFL.

Well we've had the moon doesn't exist and the earth isn't flat. What's next? Wrestling is fake? Oh wait..

After reading that from the answer to the first question, I didn't bother to read anymore.

If there was massive hologram machines I'm sure pictures/stories of these would have 'leaked' out at some point. ROFL.

Well we've had the moon doesn't exist and the earth isn't flat. What's next? Wrestling is fake? Oh wait..

That's the whole point. Reid probably did this to spoof the 9/11 lies movement, its ridiculousness, and the fact that it makes no sense