The Moon does not exist!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is just ridiculous to believe that there is no moon, any idiot knows that the moon is a rock in space. Holographic technology is still in pre-alpha so if the moon is fake, then it wouldn't be a hologram.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, that is just ridiculous to believe that there is no moon, any idiot knows that the moon is a rock in space. Holographic technology is still in pre-alpha so if the moon is fake, then it wouldn't be a hologram.

Only 'lunartics' believe in the moon. :rolleyes:

You're all SOOO NAIVE!

Do you see those shadows? Two different directions!

fake5.jpg

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

fake1.JPG

No stars. Where are the f*cking stars? Do you know where they are?

fake4.jpg

This is Nevada!

God, I feel SOOO sorry for you people.

• 2 weeks later...

That is ridiculous, i enjoy a good rant about hoaxes and conspiracies like September 11th and so forth, but that's something you can't back up with 'government holograms' or whatever that site is claiming. I'm sorry to shoot it down but way to much activity is at the cause of the moon for it not to exist.

That is ridiculous, i enjoy a good rant about hoaxes and conspiracies like September 11th and so forth, but that's something you can't back up with 'government holograms' or whatever that site is claiming. I'm sorry to shoot it down but way to much activity is at the cause of the moon for it not to exist.

This thread isn't real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

How you send physical evidence by email I just dont know, unless he accepts images like the one below

l_moon-box-99.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here's the proof

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

When i first saw it i thought it was just a stupid joke. After reading it, and finally pulling my head out of my ass, it has changed the way i think. I suggest everyone read this, the facts are there, and no one can deny that.

Are you on crack dude?

If the moon doesn't exist, then what is that we see on the sky every month, changing phases and lighting up the night when its full? A hologram? An illusion created by David Cooperfield? - Oh!.....No....We are living inside a Holodeck on the Enterprise!!!...Yeah that's what it is!........Please....Get real.

You are watching way too much science fiction and reading BS magazine articles. Wake up from your fanatsy world and face reality dude.

The funniest topic i ever seen here :D so we are on a fake galaxy :alien: and what we all study about attarction and earth-Moon dynamics all are FAKE, :laugh:

These people are losers, i mean you can say that about anything you can't touch;

"Prove to me that black holes exist, hahaha you can't so they don't."

Edited by Minimoose

These people are losers, i mean you can say that about anything you can't touch;

"Prove to me that black holes exist, hahaha you can't so they don't."

Exactly. Hell, I never seen or met my dad. Guess he doesn't exist though, according to this idea. :p

These people "believing" this nonsense should probably keep away from books like the Zombie Survival Guide, since it makes zombies out to be a real potential threat. :p

There are actually two moons, but we can't?generally see the other one.

Sometimes you can,?though; if you're?not?too?fat, pull your pants down, bend over,?stick?your?head?between?your?knees and look backwards into the mirror you might see a moon.

i don't believe in radio frequencies because i can't touch them and can't see them! prove me that they exist!

Seriously... this reminds me of a stupid hoax that happen a few years ago that people from all around the world would need to jump at a specific time so earth could change is rotation route from the sun so we could lower the effect of global warm. i guess that was something like that.

Oh well...

Seriously... this reminds me of a stupid hoax that happen a few years ago that people from all around the world would need to jump at a specific time so earth could change is rotation route from the sun so we could lower the effect of global warm. i guess that was something like that.

hehehehehe. this reminds me of a thread where someone posted a link to a website making an outrageous claim, and everyone kept posting how stupid it was. but the joke was on them, because the website was satire. loL!