October Desktops

The zoomers used by bopheim are the kde icons converted to xp format and then to .png for use in mobydock.

to get larger icons on the desktop (and everywhere else because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THEM SMALLER ON ONE PLACE SAVE THE USE OF DTOPX!) right click on dtop > properties > appearance > advanced > under the Item Menu select icon and change ur size from 16 to 24 to 32 to 48 to 64 to 72 for default xp icon sizes...for more on how to make them larger, check the tweaks page on www.elw3irdo.tk

Hey bayrider how did you get the theme to "fully" apply...Im using StyleXP in trying to apply Krystal and all it really skins is just the Windows bar and none of the icons or anything like that...Also did you use that shell32.dll thing for the IE bar?

Originally posted by redrope

I will never understand why people show off their warez..

Didn't mean to hurt you're feelings.. The meaning was to show of the icons etc... Or else the thread would be called October warez!

Ps: If you don't understand something, just don't tell anyone. Then nobody will know that you are ignorant... - You can quote me on that one.. :p

Originally posted by deron dantzler

What I never found out:

Why is it that the WHISTLER VS was completely dropped by MS? In my opinion, they could have used LUNA as the Windows XP Default, and used the WHISTLER style as Windows XP Classic.

nono.gif

microsoft should have added luna, whistler, and default classisc like win2k. dont remove win2k style coz it rox0r me alot!

Originally posted by Fairlight

Hey bayrider how did you get the theme to "fully" apply...Im using StyleXP in trying to apply Krystal and all it really skins is just the Windows bar and none of the icons or anything like that...Also did you use that shell32.dll thing for the IE bar?

i dont really understand? the msstyle just changes the skin, 95% of icons are stored in shell32.dll which needs to be "hacked" thats how i changed my icons and buttons, try reading around in the customization forums, there are a lot of usefull threads

Ok, so you chose to show off your icons that everyone has in 16x16 pixel form?

Also, you just happened to have your warez folder open when you took the screenie. Uh huh. :right:

Im just saying, a lot of people seem to try to show off their warez. This is an example. Deal with it.

And you are an ass for calling me ignorant. I would quote you on that one, but by doing so I would be supporting your dumb ass.

Originally posted by redrope

Ok, so you chose to show off your icons that everyone has in 16x16 pixel form?

Also, you just happened to have your warez folder open when you took the screenie. Uh huh. :right:

Im just saying, a lot of people seem to try to show off their warez. This is an example. Deal with it.

And you are an ass for calling me ignorant. I would quote you on that one, but by doing so I would be supporting your dumb ass.

You win, I like to show of, that's why I have 20 or some post since I registered.. And yes, I just happend to have that folder open when I took the screenshot.. Maybe I was tired, who knows. But I have now changed it for you're viewing pleasure.. I acctually didn't think about it.. - I swear! And for the ignorant part, it was just a tip..from a dumb ass...! ;)

Originally posted by bopheim

You win, I like to show of, that's why I have 20 or some post since I registered.. And yes, I just happend to have that folder open when I took the screenshot.. Maybe I was tired, who knows. But I have now changed it for you're viewing pleasure.. I acctually didn't think about it.. - I swear! And for the ignorant part, it was just a tip..from a dumb ass...! ;)

has to be the weakest display i've ever seen.

Originally posted by Concept

has to be the weakest display i've ever seen.

Sorry, not following you on that one.. If you could read between the lines, it says "sorry for calling you ignorant, lets shake hands" See?

Goodnight!

KoL,

got any new themes coming up??

looking to change from sapphire..

---------------------------------------------------

Dazzle,

how about those icons for sapphire?

or any other things ou can push this way :D

Perhaps some new desktops. Yet again sticking with Jaguar Classic look, it is by far the most eye-appealing. Tell me what you think!

http://home.twcny.rr.com/profsnfo/10.11.02.JPG

http://home.twcny.rr.com/profsnfo/10.11.02(2).JPG

http://home.twcny.rr.com/profsnfo/10.11.02(3).JPG

If the links don't work, copy the URL into internet browser...whatever

This shot doesn't do the theme justice...

Theme: nextgenMS (Alpha Version of new beta to be released soon!).

Wallpaper: To be packaged with theme.

Icons: Windows XP Default

Sidebar: MSN8 Dashboard

Click picture for full shot...I tried to get some of the theme elements in here for you to see...Still has work to go, that's why she's not released :).

getready.jpg

Yes, that is a shellstyle for the theme as well :).