October Desktops

Originally posted by X3M

Whats that thing in the bottom that everybody have?

Mobydock...seach the boards for it...or Google.

and same for you Sim31...use the freaking search button...these themes have been all over the boards and all over the web...and all you ever do is ask for something in the desktop thread...look for once!

I think that is actually Whistler build 2416 for those that think or are acting like they think it is a hacked watercolor theme.

Look at the zip icon, and the build info.....

Originally posted by elw3irdo

Mobydock...seach the boards for it...or Google.

and same for you Sim31...use the freaking search button...these themes have been all over the boards and all over the web...and all you ever do is ask for something in the desktop thread...look for once!

I Didnt say I wanted MobyDock, I already have it and i guess i shouldent ask anymore, and i do search and either links are dead or they dont have links. Plz dont be rude. Didnt mean any harm to you. all i asked was how to CHANGE THE ICONS and I do use search.

Originally posted by Sim31

I Didnt say I wanted MobyDock, I already have it and i guess i shouldent ask anymore, and i do search and either links are dead or they dont have links. Plz dont be rude. Didnt mean any harm to you. all i asked was how to CHANGE THE ICONS and I do use search.

I didn't say you wanted Mobydock...I said for you all to use the search button...or just search yourself. The Krystallized themes have been all over the board...and I have just checked some links and they still work.

Originally posted by Impulfusion

Heres my screenie!

Clicky'

Note, I really have RoallerCoaster Tycoon 2. Thats not a fake.

What do you think of my screenie?

Looks good, I like the wallpaper.

I also like the config you have with the taskbar and the dock. I may try that. ;)

Originally posted by Tesseract

Looks nice wickedlester. :)

Wished I could get my linux to work for me. :(

what kinda problems you havin?