October Desktops

Hey guys I tried patching my uxtheme.dll and for some reason it isnt working...Im not running SP1 so maybe I dont need it? The reason I mention this is because when I try to apply the Krystal theme the only really part of the OS that is skinned is the main taskbar itself...No icons or anything like that..Also Id like to replace my shell32.dll but for some reason that aint going through either...Whats the deal?

Here's mine:

october_02.gif

The trillian skin is a 7x skin im making btw. I know that trillian pro comes w/ watercolor as default, but theres no good watercolor ones for ppl who dont wanna pay for trillian.

Originally posted by Fairlight

Hey guys I tried patching my uxtheme.dll and for some reason it isnt working...Im not running SP1 so maybe I dont need it? The reason I mention this is because when I try to apply the Krystal theme the only really part of the OS that is skinned is the main taskbar itself...No icons or anything like that..Also Id like to replace my shell32.dll but for some reason that aint going through either...Whats the deal?

Icons are through shell32.dll , nothing has gone wrong. :)