South Park vs Family Guy

South Park vs Family Guy  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which show do you enjoy more?

• South Park
    • Family Guy

Personally I like Family Guy more, but pretty much all my friends disagree. They all think Family Guy is a bunch of random jokes strewn together and that South Park episodes actually have a plot to them.

South Park wins and they have documented their arguement that they are better than Family Guy. I don't even like that show...

South Park is either hit or miss for me. Either it's boring or it's funny as hell. Family guy is more consistent. You don't get those super-hilarious episodes but you know there's going to be some good jokes in each one. It IS just a bunch of random jokes a lot of the time and sometimes I get annoyed with how they constantly cut to some random thing or just sit there making an annoying noise for a long time, but whatever.

Family Guys first few seasons were funny. The new ones seem exactly the same as the old ones. A bunch of random jokes thrown together to make something seem like an episode. South Park has a story that you can follow. Family Guy gives me more laughs but the better show is South Park. So I went with South Park.

I like both......but family guy has to take the cake for me....reminds me of a few folks I know....(I'm american, if it makes a diff.).....South Park used to be super cool, but it got too extreme a few times......but then again, so does family guy......aw hell! Now I'm not sure!......I guess it would be family guy........I like quagmire, although he doesn't appear regularly.......(that dude just cracks me up!!!!) I guess I would have to say, Family Guy.

Family Guy FTW!

South Park is a sort of sometimes its the worst thing on TV that night, and some times its the best thing on TV that night, you really don't know what sort of episode your going to be watching, however Family Guy is always funny and very re-watchable, it's so Random that you forget allot of the funny bits which makes it easy to re-watch and still get some good laughs.

Family Guy FTW!

South Park is a sort of sometimes its the worst thing on TV that night, and some times its the best thing on TV that night, you really don't know what sort of episode your going to be watching, however Family Guy is always funny and very re-watchable, it's so Random that you forget allot of the funny bits which makes it easy to re-watch and still get some good laughs.

I would have to agree, WinMacLin!! My thoughts exactly!!!!

Family Guy. I really like South Park at times, somtimes it's truly exceptional, but it often goes too political or preachy and then fails miserably... it's too hit and miss.

Neither of them are that great, but I'd have to choose South Park over Family Guy.

South Park is good for a few laughs (in most episodes). Family Guy gets boring (after the 1st or 2nd season) with the same repetitive jokes.

I don't think I need to say what show I like but I'll spell it out anyways.

Family Guy, hence my name.

Family Guy as everyone said, is random, and hilarious every episode. While South Park either is Awesome or Crap, it depends.

Peter Griffin: You'd better watch whom you're calling a child, Lois, 'cause if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.

brilliant! :happy:

Peter Griffin: Anyone who opposes our demands will be destroyed. Our first demand - you will erect a statue in the town square. The statue will depict Blair Warner admitting to Mrs. Garrett that the poem she submitted for her creative-writing class was actually plagiarized from a work by Emily Dickinson. We have spoken!

Touch?, Salesman