South Park vs Family Guy

South Park vs Family Guy  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which show do you enjoy more?

• South Park
    • Family Guy

OMG, the South Park about South Park vs. Family Guy is on right now! This is proof for all the Family Guy lovers. It is on Comedy Central right now. 10 PM EST.

yes.. there is no way to vote for South Park because they tried to make fun of Family Guy and it was absolutely terrible. It was the last episode of south park that i watched.. and i don't plan on changing that.

yes.. there is no way to vote for South Park because they tried to make fun of Family Guy and it was absolutely terrible. It was the last episode of south park that i watched.. and i don't plan on changing that.
LOL You're so sensitive. :wilted_rose:

You just don't want to watch it because it's true! :rofl: One after another, interchangable jokes irrelavant to the story.

so terrible, yet so true..

south park. however family guys is great still. the newer episodes of family guy are better than the older ones. the older ones are way too random for my liking.

but south park for sure.

South Park, easily, Family Guy is repetitive and has been poor after coming back relying on the same jokes from before it got cancelled, American Dad is better than Family Guy. Simpsons just can't keep a run of good episodes going anymore.

• 13 years later...

South Park FTW family guy started sucking after season 4 and the minority of people who still think that the garbage show knowsn as family guy are either under 12 or don’t know what good writing or humor is