South Park vs Family Guy

South Park vs Family Guy  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which show do you enjoy more?

• South Park
    • Family Guy

South Park is either hit or miss for me. Either it's boring or it's funny as hell. Family guy is more consistent. You don't get those super-hilarious episodes but you know there's going to be some good jokes in each one. It IS just a bunch of random jokes a lot of the time and sometimes I get annoyed with how they constantly cut to some random thing or just sit there making an annoying noise for a long time, but whatever.

like you said..family guy is more consistent but i've had more ROFL with south park than i've had with family guy.

Peter Griffin: You'd better watch whom you're calling a child, Lois, 'cause if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.

lmao.jpg

Peter Griffin: You'd better watch whom you're calling a child, Lois, 'cause if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.

haha, doesn't get any better than that line. i find it kinda weird that only about 66% of you like Family Guy more. Personally, when I watch South Park, it just sounds like a bunch of mumbling, very corny and stupid but Family Guy is so random and halarious. I respect everyone's opinion but it just shocks me a bit.

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Overall I like Family Guy more. Although, some episodes really do seem just like one random joke after another.

Still like the South Park episode with Tom Cruise in it and them asking him to come out of the closet, though. :lol:

Never liked Family Guy (the bloke looks like he has male genitalia hanging off his face, I don't know if that's part of the joke or not but it annoys me!!) so I view South Park as the better of the two.. but it's like trying to compare Jessica Alba with Anna Kournikova (one lot will prefer the brunette, the other blonde etc) :)

Familyguyonsouthpark.png

"you think thats bad..." South Park was so so right about family guy, random joke after random joke, it gets old quickly.

Family Guy is formulaic.

South Park tends to have a story and then a resolution where they learn something, but at least it's not the same "remember when..." stuff over and over like Family Guy

South Park FTW, but I love both.

A bit over a year ago i probably would have said Family Guy, but its gone downhill from Season 4 so now i'd say South Park, although even that's not as good as it was :(

They are both good shows.

They are very different from each other so comparing them really isn't fair to either. The only similarity between them is both are animated.

Having watched all the episodes of both, I find South Park is a lot better whereas Family Guy gets a little boring after a while and has gone down hill since it came back.

South Park has a few lame episodes now and then, but it still makes me laugh more than what Family Guy does now. However season 1 & 2 (some of 3) of Family Guy were classic :yes:

up to season 3 of family guy i would have said family guy but now it just suck so much so i'd say south park which has been a lot funnier than FG.

The only similarity between them is both are animated.

in South Korea :innocent:

Knight drill sergeant: You want to make 16th century astronomer Johannes Kepler your bitch, don't you?!!

Peter Griffin: SIR, YES, SIR!!!

Tom Tucker: Welcome back to Quahog 5 News. And now here's Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather forecast. Ollie?

Ollie Williams: ISS GON' RAIN!

Tom Tucker: Thanks, Ollie.

Well i gotta say i like family guy much better. i think south park has lost its edge over the years.

Familyguyonsouthpark.png

"you think thats bad..." South Park was so so right about family guy, random joke after random joke, it gets old quickly.

ahahahaha . . I love that episode (actually a 2 parter)

They were so right about family guy . . go Southpark

South Park, because most of the jokes are in line with whats going on in the episode or series arch

Family Guy comes in third....because American Dad is better

Futurama 4th because its not been on in while

Simpsons last, because they have sucked the past 7 or so years

Both shows are really good but I find myself getting bored more often while watching South Park. I would rather watch Family re-runs than South Park re-runs.