'Breast ironing' to stunt girls' growth ?

Due to my awful geographical knowledge, I was under the impression that Cameroon was in the US. It all makes sense now, as I said, I can understand this happening in the african jungle.

That is pretty awful. But even so, reading the 3rd paragraph of the article would have told you Cameroon is in West Africa.

Every since i first saw this thread, i avoided it becaue i thought it would be something dumb about girls trying to iron their shirts on the way to school becuase they didnt have enough time, and were getting burnt and it was stunting their growth. Then just now i figured no, it cant be anything that dumb, it has to be just a strange title. Sure enough when i read it, It was everything if not more then what i expected.

Every since i first saw this thread, i avoided it becaue i thought it would be something dumb about girls trying to iron their shirts on the way to school becuase they didnt have enough time, and were getting burnt and it was stunting their growth. Then just now i figured no, it cant be anything that dumb, it has to be just a strange title. Sure enough when i read it, It was everything if not more then what i expected.

:rofl: