Zionism = Racism ?

Zionism = Racism ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Zionism = Racism ?

• YES
    • NO

For **** sakes! rasizm- is an antipatic action against different race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u are diferent race- yes- if u are different citizenship- no!!!

Why on earh no one learns anything before acusing anyone else?

Hibrus- palestinians.... them alll need to learn a lesson of what hapens if no one is getting interfiered!!!!!

Get the kids to learn to live with each other, before they alll act in stupid manner an expect anybody to scream about it! If one wants war- the other one too- go for it stop sh**ing our space of leasure time with it!!!!! :angry:

To hell anyone not willing to have haven! :angry:

Neowin is an english only service.

That little bolded part just blew everything up. "Jews" are a nationality or a religion, not a race. You can be jewish like you can be Irish or like you can be Catholic.

There is a great deal of debate about that. Which is to be expected, actually, since there's a great deal of debate about what even constitutes a 'race' in the first place.

In any case i was only using the term 'race' so i could use 'racism' broadly instead of having to make up some other silly word like religionism or ethnicism.

If automatically granting a person of Irish decent citizenship of Ireland is recist, then yes it is. But I do not believe it is.

That certainly makes sense if you don't consider the Irish a race.

For **** sakes! rasizm- is an antipatic action against different race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u are diferent race- yes- if u are different citizenship- no!!!

Why on earh no one learns anything before acusing anyone else?

Hibrus- palestinians.... them alll need to learn a lesson of what hapens if no one is getting interfiered!!!!!

Get the kids to learn to live with each other, before they alll act in stupid manner an expect anybody to scream about it! If one wants war- the other one too- go for it stop sh**ing our space of leasure time with it!!!!! :angry:

To hell anyone not willing to have haven! :angry:

:blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There is debate to whether Judaism is a race/nationality. I've heard a historian say on a documentary once that Judaism in the past was considered soley a religion. The problem with this (he was talking about the historical oppression of the Jews) is that you could convert. Gradually, being Jewish came to be considered a race, as race is something you can't throw off and convert out of. Race is largely a social fabrication, as almost everything is.

Rabbi's also discourage conversion, which is unlike many of the other religons. Any one can become a Jew, but Judaism mostly constitutes of a people that are more reserve towards those outside their religion. And over thousands of year of "selective mating" and tough laws of conversion, that's enough for one to consider that Jewish people resemble a race/ethnic group.

It also involves the idea that Jews believe that they are descendants of Jacob.

One of the strongest reasons for me that Jews have been viewed with mistrust and used as scapegoats is they are such a blend of race, religion, and nationality all rolled into one. While it has bonded them as a people it has equally been the source of many of their problems. Add that to the difficulty of conversion for those not born to Jews and you have a very unique situation.

Hebrew is the proper term for their race and as such Zionism does seem to prize the Hebrew for the orthadox set.

I find it funny that you started this thread though considering how much baggage Muslims also seem to carry in regards to original descent.

would it be fair to say that many Jews (Zionists) are the same "race" as say the Palastinias, which this entire fake BS thread is about? Se these people are racist against their own race? :laugh:

would it be fair to say that many Jews (Zionists) are the same "race" as say the Palastinias, which this entire fake BS thread is about? Se these people are racist against their own race? :laugh:

Isaac and Ishmael, the two sons of Abraham

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham