FA Premier League Thread

Well done to West Ham for beating Arsenal today, I had a funny feeling about that game!!!

Liverpool beat Reading, but credit to Reading because they played well. Get your Dirk Kuyt :D!

Pompey 2 - 1 Man Utd

They did loose!

Shame David James didn't get his clean sheet, but I think we could get that against Watford

Also Rio what a goal by him. I must say Pompey fully deserve the win! We put the presure on with like 3 players on in the last half of the match and the Utd defence just could not play it out.

And there was no 2 pens. Primus got his foot in BOTH TIMES.

Well it did make my day :D!

Come on Chelsea! I would rather they won the league than Man Utd!

Ferdinand :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Ferdinand is over-rated, greedy and big-mouth. What has he contributed to England and EPL? I can't recall any. His remarks on Euro ref made him a laughing stock.

It's good for English soccer fans now the title race is open wide. Kudoos to the Pompey and David James.

I was laughing my head off for ages when Ferdinand scored that own goal!

Exactly. Go Chelsea! Any day over Man Utd!

Ohhhh Crazyah!! I am surprised Rappy has not hunted you down to rub in Arsenal's 1-0 defeat :D!

I almost forgot though...he's big, he's red, his feet stick out of bed! Peter Crouch! Peter Crouch!

Come on mighty mighty Cambridge we can stay up. 4-2 up against the conference champions.

So ****ed off my mum ran off with the car so I couldn't make it to the game :(

Reds are playing at an superb level this week, hope they continue this level and stop the chasing blues.

Pompey win against Newcastle 2-1 at home to take 7th place, but Tottenham still have 2 games in hand and it's looking like they'll take Wigan to the cleaners today to put Portsmouth back in 8th position.

Tough game next week at Villa Park, hopefully we can win or draw, would be great to get into Europe this year but I predict it will take at least another year to get into the UEFA Cup at the rate we are going. The beginning of this year saw a dip in performance and hopefully this recent boost will stay for the rest of the season.

Sigh...poor performance by Liverpool against a Manchester City team that they can easily beat. We'll just have to move on and play better against Middlesborough.

Ahh don't worry! I am going to the Middlesborough match on Wednesday, I will help the lads raise their performance by cheering them on at Anfield :D!

Pompey win against Newcastle 2-1 at home to take 7th place, but Tottenham still have 2 games in hand and it's looking like they'll take Wigan to the cleaners today to put Portsmouth back in 8th position.

Tough game next week at Villa Park, hopefully we can win or draw, would be great to get into Europe this year but I predict it will take at least another year to get into the UEFA Cup at the rate we are going. The beginning of this year saw a dip in performance and hopefully this recent boost will stay for the rest of the season.

I think a win is possible. Our form has thankfully picked up. I'd love to go to UFEA cup, but there is some parts of me which say no.

We've got good players but not enough to sort of really compete all the time with quality. But we would like the extra money to help quickly pay off for a new stadium in the future.

Also spurs drawed with wigan so theygo 8th(i think)

Now?if?Charlton can win against Everton,?it?makes?life?easier?for?pompey.