FA Premier League Thread

Go on Rappy, who do you think is the bigger club :p?

The only advantage Arsenal have over us is having a bigger stadium, but they do not have the better fans, I remember when they beat us at the Emirates at the start of the season...come the end of the match you could only hear "3-0 and you still don't sing" and "You'll Never Walk Alone". When 55000 Arsenal supporters are outsung by 5000 away supporters you know there is something wrong :laugh:.

Give me an Anfield over an Emirates stadium any day.

Go on Rappy, who do you think is the bigger club :p?

The only advantage Arsenal have over us is having a bigger stadium, but they do not have the better fans, I remember when they beat us at the Emirates at the start of the season...come the end of the match you could only hear "3-0 and you still don't sing" and "You'll Never Walk Alone". When 55000 Arsenal supporters are outsung by 5000 away supporters you know there is something wrong :laugh:.

Give me an Anfield over an Emirates stadium any day.

It gripes me to say it but Liverpool are bigger on fanbase and competition winning...

Sam Allardyce just resigned at Bolton...and Birmingham and Sunderland got promoted to the Prem this afternoon!

I am quite shocked at Big Sam...I thought he was there for life...but then reading into it it seems he is destined for Man City...Congrats to B'ham and Sunderland :)

I just hope wolves don't go up via the playoffs. Cos they'll probably try to ban away fans.

I wouldn't mind seeing a team that has never played in the premiership going up...

I wouldn't mind seeing a team that has never played in the premiership going up...

Wolves where in the Premiership a few years ago.

They did not stay there long though ;)

Wolves where in the Premiership a few years ago.

They did not stay there long though ;)

Yeah I know I meant someone different...I can't remember who's vying actually for a spot...

Man City has banned Joey Barton for the rest of the season. It seems he hit one of his team mates.

Why does this bloke want to cause so much problem. It just unacceptable to even lash out and punch someone.

Man City has banned Joey Barton for the rest of the season. It seems he hit one of his team mates.

Why does this bloke want to cause so much problem. It just unacceptable to even lash out and punch someone.

Yeah he's the biggest idiot there is...last year was it when he set light to someone...mad :|

Great Result I can see now even more reason for Squeal-en to complain about the fine...

What happened to Liverpool there...to much beer after the game? ;)

Ha ha, well done on the win. Tough final game for you against Man Utd next week though!!

I knew Liverpool would lose, the only players who played against Chelsea in the Champions League that played today where Reina and Pennant. I think we are going to have a lot of people moaning at us for putting out such a week team, but then again they have had 38 games to avoid relegation.

Yeah thats gonna be a toughie...lets hope Chelsea lose to Arsenal tomorrow so the titles finished they might take pity :laugh:

I am hoping Chelsea win tomorrow, because then if we beat Charlton on the final day we finish 3rd.

You SHOULD beat Charlton...its weird when teams win massive games and then lose to the lower teams...

You SHOULD beat Charlton...its weird when teams win massive games and then lose to the lower teams...

To be fair though in the last two games we have effectively played our reserve players.

Some good news today though was Kewell making his long awaited return from injury! He had a lot of surgery after the World Cup, including a hip adjustment, a toe scrape, groin surgery, an ankle scrape, adductor tendon surgery, tendon surgery, and hernia surgery!

He is just back in time to go off injured in our next major final, just like he did in the Champions League Final in 2005, and last years FA Cup Final...maybe it is a good omen :D

alas the trophy is back where it belongs

FA Cup is nxt on the list

Woo! :D

And to cap it all off, we still have to play chelski next week and in the FA cup final :laugh: