Lamest sport ever?

While I do not profess to enjoy a number of sports, including baseball, soccer, or golf, I do respect that they are sports, and not "lame". The one that I do not respect, as I do not consider it a sport in any quality, is automotive racing, of any classification. "This is our chance to watch cars drive!"

While I do not profess to enjoy a number of sports, including baseball, soccer, or golf, I do respect that they are sports, and not "lame". The one that I do not respect, as I do not consider it a sport in any quality, is automotive racing, of any classification. "This is our chance to watch cars drive!"

A lot of skill goes into Formula 1, Rally Driving etc. maybe not NASCAR though you only need a brick on the accelerator for that!

I enjoy most "boring" sports.

Golf, Baseball, Auto Racing, Pool (billiards). Don't know why. O_O

I think the lamest sport would be, well I don't know. I like them all. I saw like 1 min. of Cricket one time, didn't really understand it, I guess that then.

A lot of skill goes into Formula 1, Rally Driving etc. maybe not NASCAR though you only need a brick on the accelerator for that!

Are you kidding me? :laugh:

I hate NASCAR, but to imply it doesn't take any skill is a rather silly accusation, I think.

someone please explain why all you brits hate american football. i mean, real football (soccer) has been gaining popularity here in the states for while, so why the hate?

I love sport and always see if I can understand what the game is about before saying if it's pants or not.

See I don't much understand American Football. And I don't see it much on UK tv so there for I don't have time for it.

Hockey I get, So that to me is alot more interesting and fast paced which is a big bonus.

But the worst thing for me to watch has to be Cricket, I'm sorry but that to me is bloody boring. I like playing but hate watching it as they take too long for my liking.

I don't mind many sports but can do without the likes of Horse jumping and Curling and Green Bowls. Not keen on those types

I wouldn't say so

Rugby, Cricket, Football (Soccer) - Played all over the world, not very popular in the US

American Football, Baseball, Basketball - Played all over the US, not very popular anywhere else

A lot of kids play Soccer here until they're teenagers; at which point playing it makes you a pansy-ass. As for American Football I've watched NFL Europe games televised from Germany. You'll find Baseball in Canada, Japan, Korea, Cuba, and the rest of the Caribbean. Argentina, Japan, Italy, and Canada come to mind when I think to additional places where Basketball is played. The popularity is limited but oh well.

Lame sports:

- Golf :sleep:

- NASCAR :sleep:

- Cricket :unsure:

- Curling :blink:

- Bowling :sleep:

The lamest one goes to American Football.

The one inventing it must be retard who like to promote violence in sport.

:rolleyes:

i'm sure you are aware that rugby, football (soccer), and hockey are all more dangerous than american football, right?

A lot of kids play Soccer here until they're teenagers; at which point playing it makes you a pansy-ass.

So true.

Lamest sports:

Golf

Swimming

Running

Auto racing (All forms)

I wouldn't say so

Rugby, Cricket, Football (Soccer) - Played all over the world, not very popular in the US

American Football, Baseball, Basketball - Played all over the US, not very popular anywhere else

When you state that Americans don't understand those sports, you are making a wholly incorrect generalization. baseball is played everywhere on this side of the pond, Central America, Japan, etc. Basketball is played all over the globe.

Just for you Europeans who are generalizing about soccer/football in USA and Canada.. I'd just like to point out that it is the #1 group sport in terms of participation in both these countries. I just think on a professional level though, it doesn't garner as much attention, but it slowly is making its way up. Soccer is popular as hell in Canada, too bad they never field a decent team.

I wonder how all of you hate baseball so much. In my opinion it takes the most skill by far out of any sport. Having to hit a 90+ ball that can change speed, direction, anything is so hard. Then fielding although not as hard can be just as thrilling when someone dives for the ball or an error is made. Even a regular play is still fun to watch.

The most boring sport to play - tennis or cricket

The most boring game to watch - Tennis

Auto racing. I'd rather sit on hot coals.

:o .......the long races r bit boring but qualiftying, the start and the end is good

Snail Racing

Turtle Racing

Tortoise Racing

:rofl: ...those r my boring sports.... also golf.....besides that im fine..

Cricket is extremely boring, American Football is boring as well.

Cricket though just makes me sleep *shudders*.

marty pants im disaappointed....u dun like cricket....thats y they invented 20/20

:rolleyes:

i'm sure you are aware that rugby, football (soccer), and hockey are all more dangerous than american football, right?

dude u bloody srs....in those sports the ppl dont 'intentially' run at each other tryin to decpitate other ..... though some times rugby can be an exeption..