OMG! Guess what Apple just sent me.

When I upgraded my phone to the Nokia N70 last October my phone didn't arrive after 4 days. I rang Orange back up and after a letter from me they sent me a new one. Guess what my neighbour brings round 2 days later? You guessed it. Anyway I had 2 brand new N70's so I waited for around 2.5 weeks, then after hearing nothing from them I Ebayed (sp?) it for ?220. Nice:))

Edit: And no, you shouldn't feel bad, they are a huge multi-million dollar corporation! Consider it a token of their appreciation!:pp

Just have the new one as a backup or if your repaired on gets stolen. It's only more headache if you call them.

It's one of those small things in life when opportunities such as this arises.

when i was replacing my headphones under warranty.. they sent me an apple remote by mistake...

i was gonna keep it,

until a few days later they noticed and sent me an invoice.

i sent it back pronto.

Keep both

send me the other one.....

nooooo the new one ofcourse ..... LOL

Sell the new one!
Not your proble:):) Although I spose if you're worried you'd get charged for another one, send the old one back.

Apple apparently told him to keep it, saying it costs too much for administration. but how can admin. costs be over the price of a Macbook pro? they must make alot.

Apple apparently told him to keep it, saying it costs too much for administration. but how can admin. costs be over the price of a Macbook pro? they must make alot.
Either that or they're very inefficient at processing "irregular" situations. :blink:

Apple made the choice to send you the new laptop and keep your old one. Instead, they return your old one but don't ask for the new one back. I'd keep it. Incase they call back or something just tell them you gave it away or sold it on Ebay.

exactly... sell it now... so you have the best price for it. If they ever ask for the laptop, tell them you gave it to a friend (it's total bull**** and they'll know, but can't do anything about it)

The money you make with the laptop, keep it on the side at least for six month, justin case the extreme happens and they send you a lawyer letter for the money... in that case you'll be able to settle for the money you've made.

but really, sell it now before the value drops