Lost - Season Three

I disagree that Season Two revealed "little," I think it revealed a lot of stuff

They spent half the season pondering if the button was fake or not. :laugh:

They did give little answers in terms of all the mysteries. But season2 was nice for character development, if nothing else.

Lost has almost slipped my mind, thank god, the waiting for the first month after the finale was sooooooo annoying. Ah well about a month and a half left till we get our minds blown again.

That is the biggest BS ever

Thats the Point!!!!

The misfit is a parody, a satire or everyother lost fan who takes things way to seriously. I'm sick of people saying, " OMG FAKE FAKE FAKE!" Thats the whole point of the misfit.

:|

Woooooooooot just come online to see this...of course you could just tune into my lost blog in my sig for some news and stuff and what can I contribute well what about a video promo :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRux0v7PWtg

Thanks for the promo Rappy! :cool:

EDIT - Version 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1vH797UYY :D

I cannot wait to see the trailer for the first episode, they better make one :p

I'm hoping they don't. I want to be totally shocked and surprised with the first episode. These little promos are enough for me :D

So when do UK viewers get to watch Season 3?

Your looking at same time as it was this year...last I read the deal hadnt changed :wacko:

I could've sworn I've seen an episode where Locke said the airplane crash allowed him to get out of his wheel chair. I'm guessing the crash itself must've realigned his spine or something.

My post was rhetoric as the spolier said rose dies from her illness

the island was allowing her to live, magic. its the same thing that made locke walk

if she dies this season my post was rhetoric to what happens to him...

but no one know why locke is in a chair already...

Just wondering if anyone here heard of the LOST's CD-Rom in the august 28th issue of the TV Guide?? I heard the cd features the show's 3rd season and some exclusive interviews, deleted scenes and a easter egg bonus too. Pretty cool indeed!

The third season? :p I don't think they've finished filming the first episode yet. :p

Isn't the 3rd season airing this fall? So I'm sure they've filmed it there's no way it will be released- season 2 is not out on dvd yet. And on a cd? :no:

Isn't the 3rd season airing this fall? So I'm sure they've filmed it

First episode is October 4th I think. Its being filmed now (the first 6 episodes), but I'm guessing they're not going to start->finish an episode and then continue onto the next, it'll be all over the place.