Lost - Season Three

In Season 1, Locke said that Ethan killed Steve by coming in from the water. Maybe he had access to the underwater hatch?

Was it Steve or Scott? Everyone was getting them so confused on the show itself that I can't remember now. :p

Was it Steve or Scott? Everyone was getting them so confused on the show itself that I can't remember now. :p

It was one of them anyway :p. I thought it was good the way the creators mixed them two up, made the show seem more real and lighthearted. We need someone to get a photo of each, and name them both correctly finally!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1750605/ (Scott)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1712435/ (Steve) -- I assume it was Scott that was killed then because according to IMDb, Steve was in Exodus: Part 1 (but of course IMDb isn't always the most reliable source either)

[EDIT] According to Lostpedia, it was Scott that was killed by Ethan: http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Scott

Zap2it reports that Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje who plays the mysterious Mr.Eko on Lost was arrested and charged with driving without a license and disobeying a police officer the past weekend.

Adewale is the third member of the Lost cast who has been arrested for traffic violations. As I?m sure many of you remember, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros who played Ana-Lucia and Libby where both arrested for driving under the influence during the production of last season. A few weeks later both Libby and Ana-Lucia where killed by Michael on the show.

The producers have denied rumors that the two actresses where killed off due to their complications with the law, but many still believe it to be the reason for the characters? deaths.

Will Mr.Eko be the next one to die on the island?

I hope not since I would really miss the character. But if he gets shot in one of the first episodes, it might be a good idea for the rest of the cast to leave their cars at home?

D:(nit :(

Gutted. They better not kill him off. Eko is one of my favourite characters :( .

They said that the DUI that Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros got had nothing to do with them getting killed off the show. With that in mind, if Mr. Eko dies I think it is a safe bet that is the reason they got killed off the show. Just my opinion though...

3x05 - THE COST OF LIVING [EKO CENTRIC]

[ AMADI ]

Late 20s, early 30s Nigerian woman, very pretty but nothing delicate about her. She's intuitive, strong and tough - a nurse with a young son. MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN IMPECCABLE NIGERIAN ACCENT...GUEST STAR

[ AZI ]

30s, Nigerian man. Azi is a local warlord. Violent, menacing, ruthless. MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN IMPECCABLE NIGERIAN ACCENT... GUEST STAR

[ DANIEL ]

9-12 years old, Nigerian altar boy. Intelligent, sweet, something innocent about him. MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN IMPECCABLE NIGERIAN ACCENT...CO-STAR

Gutted. They better not kill him off. Eko is one of my favourite characters :(.

It wouldn't be the worst thing if he died. He was a cool character for a short while but then he turned out to be a complete religious freak (not that Im saying those who are are freaks). That scene with him fighting with Locke to type in the numbers showed that. Too much faith; Im a man of science. Jack FTW.

Hey People

Another Promo to wet your appetite!!!

Nice one Rappy, it was an extension from the promo i found a few weeks back but with some little clips from season 3. :cool:

I can't wait any longer! I WANT THE NEW SEASON NOW!!!! :bounce:

About a month to go ;)

Twenty six more days ! ! ! I seriously can't wait any longer :x

I know! Isn't it about time what the numbers mean by now? :pinch: