Now the info's out, who's getting a Wii at launch?

Will you be getting a Wii at launch?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting a Wii at launch?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still Undecided
    • I'm waiting for a full list of VC titles

The thought crossed my mind at one point, even though I already have an Xbox 360, but I can't really justify spending the money on it (i.e. I don't think it would be as good of an investment as my 360 has been). Being that I'm in college, I don't really have money to throw around if I don't think it'll be put to good use.

-Spenser

I went to my local EB Games to pre-order, but the guy said there shouldn't be any need. They will be getting a ton of them in at launch. Expect it to be similar to the DS Lite launch in that in bigger cities, they may be hard to find, but those who really want it shouldn't have too much trouble tracking one down somewhere. This isn't the XB360 or PS3 launch where there will be hardly any available...

I went to my local EB Games to pre-order, but the guy said there shouldn't be any need. They will be getting a ton of them in at launch. Expect it to be similar to the DS Lite launch in that in bigger cities, they may be hard to find, but those who really want it shouldn't have too much trouble tracking one down somewhere. This isn't the XB360 or PS3 launch where there will be hardly any available...

amazon is already out of preorders...

At launch? Not exactly, but I voted yes anyways. It'll be soon afterwards, but I'm not one of these people that run out and get all giddy over game consoles. Will I get one in the first few month or so after it comes out? Yes.

I'm the store manager at my local EBGames and for some reason -- we're not taking any pre-orders on the Wii yet :huh:

Doesn't matter, I automatically get reserved one when they come in :p

I'm the store manager at my local EBGames and for some reason -- we're not taking any pre-orders on the Wii yet :huh:

Doesn't matter, I automatically get reserved one when they come in :p

I went in to one of my local EB Games and asked about pre-orders for the Wii. Apparently, they don't do them anymore, and will sell console-only if you wish it once it's released (no stupid bundles). I'm not sure if this is a Canada-only thing, but I found it odd.

I went in to one of my local EB Games and asked about pre-orders for the Wii. Apparently, they don't do them anymore, and will sell console-only if you wish it once it's released (no stupid bundles). I'm not sure if this is a Canada-only thing, but I found it odd.

my friend got the same thing (he went there after trying to preorder at toysrus like me but he went too late and they arent taking preorders until they know how many they'll get)