Post your Workstations

Well i have changed mine around a little bit and bought a new portable camera hoping to get a new SLR for christmas!

hoping to save up for a 24" Dell Widescreen Monitor.

cimg0079sa2.th.jpg

WOW that case is expensive but very very nice you from UK?

hehe, yeah. Figured a case lasts longer than any hardware if you treat it right, and it doesn't go out of date so my first paycheck for my new job went on the case from scan.co.uk

And yeah im from Fife, Scotland :)

Nice lol my grandma is from Fife lol she doesnt sound scottish at all tho. I really want that case because mine is a cheap ?40 one it looks really nice ill have a look around on scan. Thanks alot. Also what speakers do you have plugged in?

Nice lol my grandma is from Fife lol she doesnt sound scottish at all tho. I really want that case because mine is a cheap �40 one it looks really nice ill have a look around on scan. Thanks alot. Also what speakers do you have plugged in?

I used a TTake Tsunami before this, eurgh, feels so tacky and plastic compared to the silverstones smooth curves ::whistle:le:

Im using a Technics SH-EX1200 (cheapo mixer to easily switch between Xbox360 and PC) connected to a Technics SU-A707 Amplifier (under the xbox on the second and 4th pics).

Speakers are Alesis Pro Active 2.0 Monitors (these: http://www.alesis.com/products/ProActive20/)

just got an s-video cable for my PS2 yesterday and realized I should have done it long ago. Now when I play FF12 on my monitor the text isn't fuzzy!

Try out some component cables and you'll be going crazy. ;)