Post your Workstations

Too true! Well i gave him the pics :) I got it form Staples UK though it was ?45 so if they sold it in USA you could probably pick it up for about $90.

ooo also im getting a new faceplate for my xbox 360:DD

Edited by jorydgreen

Dont all chairs have steel support? i mean if they were plastic they would just fold over when trying to hold the weight.

it's a pneumonic tube. those have to be made of steel since they contain high pressure to help assist the chair going up/down.

Well to me ?250 worth of changes isn't exactly minor. Like xoq said, many of us do up their pcs etc because they're proud of it etc, and everything i have owned i have worked my ass off to get and im proud when everything is working right:))

Well to me ?250 worth of changes isn't exactly minor. Like xoq said, many of us do up their pcs etc because they're proud of it etc, and everything i have owned i have worked my ass off to get and im proud when everything is working right:))

Right on. If i had a setup like that I would show it off.

Fair enough, and tbh... I don't feel the same. I've poured a lot of money into various setups, but I honeslty don't believe in posting pics every few seconds. I've worked my ass off too.

Quit spending money... or just slow down on the pics side :pinch:: :DD

On a more serious note, I seem to recall you owning a 20" intel iMac, Saxondale? Are they any good? I am thinking of getting one next year.

As for my own rig pics, I'd post but my desk is a complete mess, it all needs a decent sort out really:((

Last time i posted a picture in this thread was Dec 16th, few seconds? not quite dear.

I had a 24" iMac - It was awesome, some display issues though, but hopefully that has been sorted. Not much i can say about it, really powerful, was wonderful to edit my photos on :)

Here's mine. My monitor got a twin this Christmas :p

post-85892-1167373468_thumb.jpg

post-85892-1167373479_thumb.jpg

post-85892-1167373495_thumb.jpg

Nice, but I never understood why people put their 5.1 speakers in front of them like that instead of at each corner of the room !

Fair enough, and tbh... I don't feel the same. I've poured a lot of money into various setups, but I honeslty don't believe in posting pics every few seconds. I've worked my ass off too.

Quit spending money... or just slow down on the pics side :pinch: :D

On a more serious note, I seem to recall you owning a 20" intel iMac, Saxondale? Are they any good? I am thinking of getting one next year.

As for my own rig pics, I'd post but my desk is a complete mess, it all needs a decent sort out really :(

So basically your only contribution to this thread is to tell someone who has actually posted his workstation to stop posting so much? :no: