Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?  

591 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• No
    • Yes

urine is sterile, it's not any dirtier than the tap water you're showering in...

Yep

Pee (apparently) can be nutritionally beneficial to the body in some ways if you drink it. This would be in an emergency though of course, if you needed liquids when you were stranded out at sea or something. I remember my first experience of America when I arrived in a hotel with my parents in LA, aged 5, going straight to the TV and turning it on to see some guy stranded at sea on a raft p*ss into a cup then drink it.

God bless America.

Can do it, but woul;dnt make it my golden lager

If you think that pee is the most disgusting thing in the shower you got problems. For those who use shower curtains those things contain so many germs. There were tests showing shower curtains can contain ecoli.

Exactly.

A toilet seat, shower curtain, kitchen bench and sink, garbage bin, heck and worst of all, your mouse and keyboard have far far more germs then ya urine.

And yes, if the need is there, then of course. Its also a good mould remover :rofl:

I pee in the shower all the time.

When the drain gets blocked a bit and it takes longer for water to drain away, I just make sure to pee as soon as I get in so I don't end up standing in it.

I don't care about it running down my legs because the shower is running and water washes it away straight away.

No.

It may all go down the same way, but the germs in urine ... in a "clean" place like a shower?

NO.

Urine is sterile, unless you have something wrong with you.

why not? everything that was 'dirty' from it gets cleaned and drained in a matter of 10 seconds lol

Exactly!

Unless your shower drain is blocked....... :pinch:

Urine is technically sterile, but it's full of Urea, which is a poision. That's why we pee in the first place ;)

Did it do any damage to your bladder and urethra as it came out? No...so what damage do you think it's going to do if it hits your skin for a nanosecond before being washed away.

Your skin is like a huge body apron that protects the insides from yucky stuff. It will stop the urine getting back inside....meaning no damage!

If you think that pee is the most disgusting thing in the shower you got problems. For those who use shower curtains those things contain so many germs. There were tests showing shower curtains can contain ecoli.

I say. I can't believe people are so squeemish about their bodies. A bit of urine touching your feet (and legs for women) is not going to do you any harm. It's a good job most of these guys don't have to deal with periods every month. Can you imagine them with babies and childbirth .... lol ....

I read somewhere awhile back that its supposed to be healthy for your feet :)

Of course, that could be utter BS.

Seriously, why the grossness? Its sterile.

This reminds me of the standup comedian Andrew Dice Clay saying to a guy, in the hopes of embarassing him:

"You're the kinda guy that gets outta the shower to take a pi$s!" :p

That said, I'd rather take my chances with a shower curtain sandwich than **** on the rocks. ;)

No.

It may all go down the same way, but the germs in urine ... in a "clean" place like a shower?

Ah, how little you know. Urine is actually quite clean (except in disease states). In fact, if you've got "germs" in your urine, you've probably got a urinary tract infection, which can be quite painful and dangerous (it'll **** your kidneys). Further, I would say that a "clean" place like a shower is, in fact, significantly more contaminated with bacteria and other pathogens than is your urine. Even further, I would propose that you're much more likely to get an infection from a doorknob than you would from drinking urine.

Feces, on the other hand, contains persistent bacterial presence (ie normal flora). That's why women should always wipe front-to-back, not the other way around.

yeah course i do it. If i get in & need to pee, then i just do it there. It goes down the plughole. The water washes it away. It's not like i'm peeing all over the carpet & just leaving it.

Every single morning.

Aim for the drain and no issues at all.

Also as someone else already said urine is much cleaner than the actual shower is anyway.

No.

NO.

your urin is actually a lot cleaner than a lot of things that you are much more comftable with.

No.

NO.

Urine is very sterile - quite drinkable.

and **** YEAH, I wait until i'm in the shower. >_>

Hell yes, their is nothing like just standing there with the warm water hitting you like a massage, and just letting it go, no handsm no aming, its soothing.

i pee in teh shower and iam proud, sometimes even do a number 2 and squish it down the drain with my feet

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on on Neowin :laugh:

But now I'll have this weird image of that in my head all night.

Question:

What if there's corn in it?